NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hurricane creek pics / footage

Go down 
+3
NC FJ Driver
totald
smoky cruiser
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

hurricane creek pics / footage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hurricane creek pics / footage   hurricane creek pics / footage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 pm

As our group grows, there is bound to be differences of opinion, and discussion. I want everyone to keep in mind that after reading this "picture thread"... Smile I see strong points on both sides. I have not yet met a member that blatantly went out of their way to illegally wheel (or at least no one has posted any pics...) and I would not expect that from this group. If, for example I saw powerline wheeling pics, I would delete the thread and warn that individual. What I see here in this thread, is what I assume are responsible, law abiding enthusiasts, AND I see Professional individuals/business owners whose passion and livelyhood have them concerned with and actively engaged in keeping our trails open in a world where others are trying to close them every day.

In otherwords I see alot of good people with equally good points. Please remember, we are ALL on the same team, we just play different roles and in the end, we all share the same passion ans commitment to our sport/hobby. As long as things are kept civil, I think discussions are healthy but remember to keep them professional and friendly. We are all on the same NCFJ Cruisers team...

Thanks

David
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

hurricane creek pics / footage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2