NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??

Go down 
+17
cjcradier
Droop07FJ
Speedrye
Snowdogyyz
FJames
Imperial AT-FJ
NC FJ Driver
FonnieJr
Wilbur
lrgrnr
Dano
ncorn38
gbiffle
Orange Boxx
ULTIMATEcruiser
David B
CarolinaCruiser15
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Are You Coming to BWW 9/24?
Yes
(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap83%(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 19 ]
No
(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:30 am

Oh nice! An FJ couple.... lucky man!!!! =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
ncorn38
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
ncorn38

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:32 am

Change of plans guys, Ill be heading up to Boone for the weekend and wont be able to make it! Yall have fun and drink a few for me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Aaron-Corn/100000272912625
FJames
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
FJames

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:33 am

I am attempting to make this meet. I want to meet some fellow FJ lovers! New to the forum, but have lurking for a long time.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/toyotafjcruisers
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Nick, this group is like the mob so if you bail on us we will come lookin for ya.
Haha, enjoy Boone! I hope to get up that way in the next couple months myself.
Back to top Go down
ncorn38
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
ncorn38

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Haha well yall can come find me in between Boone and West Jefferson so if yall do find me ill just offer you guys a beer:lol:!! Yeah we have been trying to make it up all summer so we finally got a chance to go!! Well be doin some kayaking and messing around. I hate I cant make it but hope to see everyone at the OBX!! You guys have some fun for me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Aaron-Corn/100000272912625
Snowdogyyz
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Snowdogyyz

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:22 am

I'm going to try and make this. Put me down for maybe!
Back to top Go down
FJames
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
FJames

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:32 am

Btw, I voted yes, and I am bringing my wife.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/toyotafjcruisers
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:38 pm

I'll be there with the wife. Also, for anyone coming from Kernersville and westward, take exit 210 off of I-40 and head south. Turn left at Samet Drive (Palladium complex) and you'll find BWW.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Nice 13 "yesses"!!! Jami, you keeping track of this? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:57 pm

I sure am......just finished counting then i saw your post and forgot how many I counted. I actually counted more than 13 my first round so let me do it again.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
I sure am......just finished counting then i saw your post and forgot how many I counted. I actually counted more than 13 my first round so let me do it again.

I only mentioned 13 b/c I saw it on the poll....didn't mean to mess you up....LOL Suspect
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:13 pm

It is ok my friend.....I lost count a second time as well, lol.....kids are distracting me. I counted up a potential of 28 attendeesat the present time. Looking forward to this.

One quick question to everyone who plans to join us, do you guys feel that 5pm is a good time or would it be better to meet an hour earlier or even two hours earlier to allow for ample time for everyone in attendance to converse with each other? Just a thought because I certainly want to have the opportunity to converse with everyone who shows and I expect you guys might feel the same. Hey, time flies when you're havin fun.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
It is ok my friend.....I lost count a second time as well, lol.....kids are distracting me. I counted up a potential of 28 attendeesat the present time. Looking forward to this.

One quick question to everyone who plans to join us, do you guys feel that 5pm is a good time or would it be better to meet an hour earlier or even two hours earlier to allow for ample time for everyone in attendance to converse with each other? Just a thought because I certainly want to have the opportunity to converse with everyone who shows and I expect you guys might feel the same. Hey, time flies when you're havin fun.

I am good for the afternoon (after 2pm) anytime....let me know. BTW, I agree, earlier the better for BS time and time to meet everyone! And before dinner rush will probably be good as I'm sure it may not be too busy.
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:20 pm

I think food at 5:00 is good, but people can show up early and talk FJ. The parking lot is very well lit, so even after food, people that don't need to drive as far can talk more FJ. Maybe we can set up a time a little earlier for people to look over vehicles? Maybe 4:00?
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Speedrye wrote:
I think food at 5:00 is good, but people can show up early and talk FJ. The parking lot is very well lit, so even after food, people that don't need to drive as far can talk more FJ. Maybe we can set up a time a little earlier for people to look over vehicles? Maybe 4:00?

Sounding good! Guys, is there a "spot" in the parking lot we all should park in? Would be cool to get us all together for pics....
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:35 pm

There is alot of parking but it is not specific to BWW. Off to the side of the place is where I would suggest. That area is more specific to BWW than the rest of the parking area. Not sure if that makes sense. Wish I had a picture to post.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
There is alot of parking but it is not specific to BWW. Off to the side of the place is where I would suggest. That area is more specific to BWW than the rest of the parking area. Not sure if that makes sense. Wish I had a picture to post.

Google Earth? Wink
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Im fine with anytime. My only big concern is I dont know how the restaurant would feel about us using their parking lot for too long before we actually go in and eat/drink. Im pretty sure theyd give us pushback before long. Especially since there will be quite a few of us there. Just a thought.

Also, if we change the time around, everyones going to be on a different page... some people leaving when others are showing up, etc. I say we make it between 4-5p and leave it at that. The simpler the better.
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 pm

There's no concern with parking space there. I'm pretty sure we could fit 300+ rigs there without impeding on BWW parking. The parking to the left of BWW is wide open and rarely used and would be a great place to park.
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Speedrye wrote:
There's no concern with parking space there. I'm pretty sure we could fit 300+ rigs there without impeding on BWW parking. The parking to the left of BWW is wide open and rarely used and would be a great place to park.

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Didn't think of google earth David, smart thinking lol.

Good point Rolando, it may be best just to keep the time frame between 4-5 as far as arrival time goes.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Good job guys!!! Keep us posted!!!
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:38 pm

Here is a google earth screen shot showing most of the parking area around Buffalo Wild Wings. The building slightly to the left of center in the picture is the place. This gives a pretty good idea of just how much parking there is.

(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 BWWgoogleearthrs
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
Here is a google earth screen shot showing most of the parking area around Buffalo Wild Wings. The building slightly to the left of center in the picture is the place. This gives a pretty good idea of just how much parking there is.

So, plenty of parking to the right of this pic?
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:21 am

MMMM dern it
Back to top Go down
http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next