NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??

Go down 
+17
cjcradier
Droop07FJ
Speedrye
Snowdogyyz
FJames
Imperial AT-FJ
NC FJ Driver
FonnieJr
Wilbur
lrgrnr
Dano
ncorn38
gbiffle
Orange Boxx
ULTIMATEcruiser
David B
CarolinaCruiser15
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Are You Coming to BWW 9/24?
Yes
(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Vote_lcap83%(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 83% [ 19 ]
No
(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Vote_lcap17%(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Orange Boxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx

(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Here here . Me and my girl friend had a great time also. David thanks for getting us together as a group and providing us all a place to communicate with each other. Great time. Great people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
FJames
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
FJames

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Agreed! My family had a great time! Thanks David for arranging this. It was great to meet new FJ fans. What a great group of people. I am bummed that I will miss the OBX run!

Let's do this again soon!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/toyotafjcruisers
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 pm

My wife and I really liked this kind of meet where you can really talk to people and get to know everyone a little better. This was really enjoyable!
Back to top Go down
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
rylandnc

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:45 pm

cheers It was great meeting everybody in person. Thanks again to David and others who helped arrange this get together.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Had an absolute BLAST guys!!!! Thanks sooo much for your participation. Thanks to Jami and Rolando for helping make this happen! And thanks to Robert for suggesting the meet! I said it before and I will continue to say it, this is a GREAT group of people! Can't wait for OBX and more to come!!!

Thanks again all for making tonight a very enjoyable night!

David
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
cjcradier
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
cjcradier

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Just walked in the door here. We had a great time and can't wait for the obx run. I only wish we were closer to that area than what we are. Thanks all who planed and organized this event. And thanks to all that came. We sure have a great group of guys and gals here! Till next time.
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:25 am

Had a great time tonight! I think we had a great turn out and I hope for many more. I certainly consider it a privilege to help in organizing something like this and look forward to doing more.
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:31 am

Thanks everyone for coming out tonight! I had a great time hanging out, thinking up new mods to get yelled at for by my girlfriend and finally putting faces to names. Thanks again for contributing to a great turnout and hopefully I'll see most of you at OBX next month!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey Fonnie, my wife would like to send you the pictures she took of you and your girlfriend at BWW. Can you pm me an email address to send them to. They turned out great, so I think you guys would like to see them.
Back to top Go down
FonnieJr
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:45 pm

sure man, my email is wfwillia@uncg.edu. Thanks Jami.

I had a really great time, it was good to see everyone again and meet some new FJ owners as well. Not to mention more FJ mod ideas! A really great turn out. I'm impressed at the rate that Rolando adds mods, haha. I gotta catch up.

I'm heading to the campus in a little, if i get some time i'll upload some pictures I took and post them here tonight.

Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:46 pm

FonnieJr wrote:

I had a really great time, it was good to see everyone again and meet some new FJ owners as well. Not to mention more FJ mod ideas! A really great turn out. I'm impressed at the rate that Rolando adds mods, haha. I gotta catch up.

I'm heading to the campus in a little, if i get some time i'll upload some pictures I took and post them here tonight.

Don't be impressed. What's even more impressive is my credit card bill. UGH. Needless to say, I wont be doing anything major for quite a while. Lol
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:52 pm

FonnieJr wrote:

Yeah Fonnie....tell me about it....Rolando's rig certainly has changed sine the spring show.....LOL

affraid
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Front line of the meet

(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 SAM_2272
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:13 pm

(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 SAM_2284(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 SAM_2285(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 SAM_2286(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 SAM_2288(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 SAM_2281Some individual shots....

(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 SAM_2256-1(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 SAM_2273(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 SAM_2271(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 SAM_2269(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 SAM_2262

Last edited by David B on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Great shots David!!!
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:56 pm

I posted over on the Blue Room as well....

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/south-east-region/136047-north-carolina-fj-cruisers-high-point-nc-meet-greet.html
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:11 am

Final rig total?
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:10 am

Where are the pics of the NCFJ stickers?!?!
Back to top Go down
gbiffle
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:42 am

David B wrote:
Where are the pics of the NCFJ stickers?!?!

I'll try to get one up this weekend. Went on the bottom right corner of the rear glass though!
Back to top Go down
FonnieJr
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Hey guys, I've been MIA for a while. Been really busy. I officially swore into the air force so I'm pretty happy about that. Bad news is I won't be able to attend OBX with you guys. Sad

Anyways, about the pictures i promised. Seems I had pretty shaky hands that day or the AF was off. Many came out blurry.

Here are a couple ok ones. Next time I'll bring the tripod lol.

(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Ibe18d7Zv2GQCH(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 ICYwzTcIdtOug
(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 IbhKOTTcrcLfqH
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Goods shots Fonnie and congrats!!!! So whats next from here?
Back to top Go down
Snowdogyyz
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Snowdogyyz

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:23 pm

I missed out on this event too. But, I have a suggestion: there is a BW3 in Burlington, right off of 85 at the mall area. This would be right in the middle of the G'boro/High Point crowd and the Raleigh/Durham crowd. Maybe that could be the next spot for a get together?
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:27 pm

That sounds like a good possibility. I personally didnt really like anything I ate there but Id be down for some drinks at least.
Back to top Go down
Snowdogyyz
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Snowdogyyz

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:31 pm

There is also a Mimi's Cafe, Brixx pizza, Red Bowl, etc, etc if people aren't crazy about wings.....
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Good stuff! Its funny, I actually knew about that location but for some reason it ended up being out in High Point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??   (Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW?? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Official Poll) Are You Coming to BWW??
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next