NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complete stereo and install

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

Complete stereo and install Empty
PostSubject: Complete stereo and install   Complete stereo and install Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 am

whats up guys.... So i won the stereo and install at the Wounded Warriors raffle and i really dont feel the need to use it in my Fj I'm quite happy with the stereo it has now. I dont want to let this prize go to waist but i dont want to make any money either. I guees if anyone wants to trade something or has any ideas just let me know.
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Complete stereo and install   Complete stereo and install Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:28 pm

What kind of stuff are ya looking for in a trade? I've had a couple things done with my stereo already, but would always be interested in an upgrade!
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Complete stereo and install   Complete stereo and install Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Also, did they specify what all was included in the stereo package (ie price range, equipment to choose from, install location, etc)?
Back to top Go down
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

PostSubject: Re: Complete stereo and install   Complete stereo and install Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:56 pm

yeah its a basic package ( head unit and speakers)i didnt really talk to them, but i have there card i can call, im sure they will work something out. as soon as i get home i'll give you part numbers and a phone number
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Complete stereo and install   Complete stereo and install Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Yea that'd be great man! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

PostSubject: Re: Complete stereo and install   Complete stereo and install Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 pm

alright so here it is, the stereo is part # KD-PKR420 (JVC) that Part # is for the speakers and reciever it self, it's one package... and the company is, MOBILE CUSTOM INSTALLATIONS out of Raleigh Nc. phone # 818-0275 Jonathan White. Im sure if you did want those speakers and reciever you could exchange for just speakers or amp or something... i'd just call and ask, and as far as a trade i have no clue.....
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Complete stereo and install   Complete stereo and install Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Ahhh gotcha, thanks man. That would actually be a downgrade from what I've currently got... Best Buy has that system for $112, and that'd be a pretty lengthy drive to Raleigh for a few bucks (considering I'd have to trade up to get it from you as well). I appreciate your help though!
Back to top Go down
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

PostSubject: Re: Complete stereo and install   Complete stereo and install Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 pm

no problem, well guys it's here...
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Complete stereo and install   Complete stereo and install Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:01 pm

My sister lives in Raleigh and I'll be going there eventually, so if you can't find any takers, I'll take it off your hands and see about trading it in for some dynamat or something lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete stereo and install   Complete stereo and install Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete stereo and install
Page 1 of 1