NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JVC KW-XG700 car stereo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

JVC KW-XG700 car stereo Empty
PostSubject: JVC KW-XG700 car stereo   JVC KW-XG700 car stereo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Hoping to sell my JVC KW-XG700 car stereo. Originally purchased back in 2009 for a newly purchased Suzuki SX4. This unit saw maybe 2 months of service before we traded that car for our Dodge Ram pickup. I tried back then to sell the unit but had no success but really did not try very hard. Eventually I purchased an installation kit to install it in my FJ and I have used it for a little over a year. The unit is in great shape and has a working remote. I plan to include the install kit and FJ specific wiring harness should an FJ owner buy it from me. I did have some photos of it installed in my FJ but cannot find them anywhere on my computer. I can take photos of it as it is for any potential buyers. I would like to get $150 for the unit. Reason for selling, my wife just gave me a new Sony DVD head unit for Christmas.

Here is a link to the unit specs on Crutchfield.com where I originally purchsed it. Unfortunately it is no longer produced and shows as a discontinued unit. I originally purchsed it for $250 brand new. If you are interested please send me a pm or post questions and comments in this thread.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-Exmb9YBtIXG/p_105KWGX700/JVC-KW-XG700.html
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

JVC KW-XG700 car stereo Empty
PostSubject: Re: JVC KW-XG700 car stereo   JVC KW-XG700 car stereo Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:22 pm

I really really want to sell this stereo!!
Is anyone interested at all? Maybe we can work out a good deal.
Back to top Go down

JVC KW-XG700 car stereo
Page 1 of 1