NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANOTHER URE RUN

Go down 
+7
Scottydog
Orange Boxx
Darklight
FJerYuri
NC FJ Driver
crogers6569
bigdogdewey2
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Orange Boxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx

ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:18 am

Darklight wrote:
That is all i have uploaded so far. I will try and get a link to the rest later.Cool

Here is a cool picture Lisa incorporated the forum logo on as our conrtribution to the forum. This would make a cool poster or card.

ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 NCFJ_Banner1

Love the effects on this Lisa ! Great shot !
Back to top Go down
http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
gbiffle
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:20 am

Darklight wrote:
That is all i have uploaded so far. I will try and get a link to the rest later.Cool

Here is a cool picture Lisa incorporated the forum logo on as our conrtribution to the forum. This would make a cool poster or card.

ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 NCFJ_Banner1

My new desktop background! Great pic!
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:28 am

I am glad you guys like the pictures!

I hope you can use them for the forum that would be awesome!

I also submitted a banner in the OFFTOPIC section under BANNER
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Awesome PIC!!!   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm

That pic for the banner is amazing...i absolutely love it...i will tell you that Lisa has a REAL GOD given talent with that camera...i vote that that pic is the new banner and business card ....no doubt in my mind ..i want to go ahead and preorder a bunch of business cards with that pic....just amazing...i am so glad that i have met Bobby and Lisa...amazing folks..just classy...and besides..Lisa makes great cookies too!!
Back to top Go down
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:04 pm

I wish we had some go fast trails around here...I really want a picture of my truck drifting around a corner through trees with a dust cloud background and headlights beaming through fog. Lisa find a place
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:57 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
That pic for the banner is amazing...i absolutely love it...i will tell you that Lisa has a REAL GOD given talent with that camera...i vote that that pic is the new banner and business card ....no doubt in my mind ..i want to go ahead and preorder a bunch of business cards with that pic....just amazing...i am so glad that i have met Bobby and Lisa...amazing folks..just classy...and besides..Lisa makes great cookies too!!

Aww shucks, that was really nice of you Mike! We are really happy that we have some off roading friends! Lisa always enjoys taking / working on the pictures! Oh and making cookies, it's a trail time tradition with us! Let us know if there's any other baked goodies you would like on the next trail run.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:03 pm

crogers6569 wrote:
I wish we had some go fast trails around here...I really want a picture of my truck drifting around a corner through trees with a dust cloud background and headlights beaming through fog. Lisa find a place

Well maybe next time at Uwharrie it will be more dusty and we can make it happen or maybe when we come up to put your lift on my truck we can find a spot up there and Lisa can make you a poster in exchange for the lift? Wink
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Uploading all of the pic's should be done soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:36 pm

FJerYuri wrote:
Tell Lisa thanks for making the cookies! They were great!

Oh you got it. We enjoyed the fellowship as well.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:16 am

Link for all of the pic's:

https://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/Darklight777/URE_9-17-11/?start=all
Back to top Go down
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:45 am

My truck is hurt after this run.... broke a transfer case mount when i landed hard on the crossmember doing 40mph up dutch john im guessing. Also caught my rocker panel on the driver side on something and flattened it out some, have a bent tie rod on the driver side, one of my tires is cut to the cords on the sidewall for about 4" and my front skid is rattling around like its a diving board with a fat kid on it.
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:16 am

Great pics . Thanks Lisa !
Back to top Go down
http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:02 am

crogers6569 wrote:
My truck is hurt after this run.... broke a transfer case mount when i landed hard on the crossmember doing 40mph up dutch john im guessing. Also caught my rocker panel on the driver side on something and flattened it out some, have a bent tie rod on the driver side, one of my tires is cut to the cords on the sidewall for about 4" and my front skid is rattling around like its a diving board with a fat kid on it.

Trail carnage anyone? I remember the door and rocker catching a bit on a rock (sliders anyone). This driving by brail stuff can cause some damage Laughing that and being the trail leader, oh and going 40 over some serious rocks! My skids are a little beat up and my rear control arm mount was a little folded into the lower control arm bushing. It was making a nasty squeak but i bent it back and painted. It just looks like my dog was chewing on it Very Happy

Man hope you get that thing back to specs! let me know if you need a hand with anything.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:02 am

I just made Trail Scout!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 am

I also had a few trail badges on the belly side...but only I can see them, so no proof of actually doing any real trails. But that's OK.

Thanks for all the great pictures. My daughter Allyson had a great time but she is not the best photographer...needs more trail exposure!
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Transfer Case   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:59 am

Chad, I am attaching a PDF for the TC from the repair manual, this way you will have all of the part #'s Smile

ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Image3 - 4R transfer case removal[1].pdf
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Well i can not figure out how to attach a pdf on here. I can email if you need it.
Back to top Go down
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:06 pm

I fixed it... Nothing a welder and some spare Poly business can't fix. Just waiting on the tie rods to come in.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:35 am

crogers6569 wrote:
I fixed it... Nothing a welder and some spare Poly business can't fix. Just waiting on the tie rods to come in.

Glad to hear that you fixed it and your tie rods are on the way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER URE RUN   ANOTHER URE RUN - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER URE RUN
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Events :: Individual Trail Rides-
Jump to: