NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Developed a squeak in the right rear????

Go down 
+5
ULTIMATEcruiser
David B
bigdogdewey2
Xx_Black-out
rylandnc
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

Developed a squeak in the right rear???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Developed a squeak in the right rear????   Developed a squeak in the right rear???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 am

No squeaky seat hear. And I am curios about the problem raising the lower part of the seat. It was said that the strap was useless for unlatching it. Mine does not latch at all so did that change or is there some serious binding there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developed a squeak in the right rear????   Developed a squeak in the right rear???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:24 am

I have the squeak too! I have noticed it at times but keep forgetting to look into it. I've assumed it was the rear seat all along so it's good to see this post. I will be trying David's fix first and then move on from there.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Developed a squeak in the right rear????   Developed a squeak in the right rear???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 am

paulwardinc wrote:
I have the squeak too! I have noticed it at times but keep forgetting to look into it. I've assumed it was the rear seat all along so it's good to see this post. I will be trying David's fix first and then move on from there.

Slam it and move on!!!! Twisted Evil (hit it and forget it?) lol

Always works for me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
rylandnc

PostSubject: Re: Developed a squeak in the right rear????   Developed a squeak in the right rear???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:37 pm

My rear seat latch squeak is back. The first lube worked for about a year. This time I think I'll try putting a little electrical tape around the latch. I heard this works too. It's an annoying little squeak for those of you who hadn't seen this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Developed a squeak in the right rear????   Developed a squeak in the right rear???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:43 pm

I just open the latch and slam them back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Developed a squeak in the right rear????   Developed a squeak in the right rear???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Developed a squeak in the right rear????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2