NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride

Go down 
+9
Auto Solutions
crogers6569
soclbtrfly
totald
Scottydog
bigdogdewey2
dsbike
rylandnc
NC FJ Driver
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bluejack13
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
bluejack13

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:01 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
i love going to URE...i really do...but i must admit i want to go somewhere else for a change. after XMAS i should be close to having my new sliders done and on and that will be a step toward harder lines...but yeah i really want to start taking some harder lines...i really want to see what this truck can do...

Mike, I'll definitely let you know when we arrange runs. You can see my other videos of Brown Mountain (extremely tame), as well as Hurricane Creek and Richland Road. They're much further away than Uwharrie, but will give you something different to do. The last two are beautiful but also include lots of free pinstriping!

This was my first time to Uwharrie and I look forward to going back.
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Great pics and video!!! Looks like you guys had a awesome time!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Mike help me prerun some trail at Gulches, and Beasly Knob this winter and Coal Creek in the spring to get some plans together for my week long run. That will offer us both some challenges as Im not very familiar with any of the areas and no telling what kinda mess we could get into.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: im up for it   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Chad...im up for the Gulches...and anywhere else...just let me know when u have a plan on wanting to go...and for how long...jsut le t me know dude!!!!
Back to top Go down
Auto Solutions
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
Auto Solutions

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Im up for that too! My schedule is flexible as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.asi-autosolutions.com
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Damn being out here sucks. I need some trails that are closer. I don't want to wait till I retire to have to get inland on some trails.
Back to top Go down
bluejack13
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
bluejack13

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:26 am

Angie, you got some great shots too (just looking through them). I'll have to steal some for my album!
Back to top Go down
bluejack13
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
bluejack13

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:16 pm

HEY! I remembered I had some videos on my phone.

I seem to be having a lot of trouble uploading things to youtube lately. Might be able to get a few more up (got a nice one of Matt at the top of Kodak). Stupid DSL.
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 am

Nice video. I will definitely be trying to make some trips out west for some wheeling this coming year.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: come out west...   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:49 am

your gonna have to get that Fj unstuck from that mud to come out west...looking forward to wheeling with you bro...
Back to top Go down
FJerYuri
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
FJerYuri

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Problem, that is an great video! Thanks for posting it! Totally different experience from the driver standpoint I have to say. Can't imagine crawling up that location without some extra spotting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2