NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride

Go down 
+9
Auto Solutions
crogers6569
soclbtrfly
totald
Scottydog
bigdogdewey2
dsbike
rylandnc
NC FJ Driver
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Empty
PostSubject: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:24 am

Here are a few. We didn't take too many that turned out great, but here they are. Also the the link to the Photobucket album is below.

https://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l542/Brian7758/Uwharrie%203DEC2011/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:27 am

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride DSCN1437

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride DSCN1394

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride DSCN1396

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride DSCN1417

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride DSCN1416

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride DSCN1412

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride DSCN1405

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride DSCN1408

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride DSCN1427
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:48 am

What a great looking bunch! Sorry I missed it...the weather was great (I'm working just across the river). Great pics as well.
Back to top Go down
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
rylandnc

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:01 am

Looks like another fun and successful play date for NCFJ'ers. Great pics too. Shame I was having a much better time getting up leaves Sad
Back to top Go down
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
dsbike

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:10 am

Nice pics. Looks like youall had a great time. Can't wait for the 14th. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: hey brian   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Brian, your link to photobucket is password protected...its a private album requiring a password...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:22 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
Brian, your link to photobucket is password protected...its a private album requiring a password...
It was private, but shouldn't have been password protected. Anyway, I changed it to public so it should work now. Let me know if this didn't fix things.
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Mike,the FJ looks awesome with the new wheels and tires...
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Dang that looks awesome. I wish I was closer.
Back to top Go down
soclbtrfly
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
soclbtrfly

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Here is the Photobucket link for the pic's I took on Sat. Enjoy...

https://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h371/soclbtrfly/Uwharrie%20December%2003%202011/
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Great pics Angie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Holy cow Angie! That is a lot of pictures. Great shots.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: lots of pics   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:35 pm

yeah we got alot of shots...went ahead and posted up a bunch so all of you can sift throught them and grab what you want...originally there were 750 pics...

we had a great time and cant wait for the next ride where ever that may be

the new COMBAT BOOTS on the GUNNY were awesome...they worked great...aired down to 20 psi and i honestly think i will go down to 12-15 next time...only issue i had was them rubbing on the inside of the fender flares...not a big issue just more annoying than anything...ill solve that this week more than likely...other than that they pulled like a champ...
Back to top Go down
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:40 pm

I run my KM1's at 10 psi around URE... Not so much for added traction but more for extra cushion. After a day of riding my back feels like someone beat on it with a ball peen hammer
Back to top Go down
Auto Solutions
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
Auto Solutions

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:44 pm

That's kinda how you were feeling Mike wasn't it? Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.asi-autosolutions.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: air down   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:45 pm

speaking of back pain...my back got to hurting me so badly yesterday...i would have continued on after our last stop but i was actually in so much pain i couldnt go on...i dont think it was from the ride..but maybe from the getting in and out of the truck...
Back to top Go down
bluejack13
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
bluejack13

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:08 am

Hey guys, I'm finally getting some of the video uploaded now. Here's the first...BTW, please let me know if you recognize what trail we're on and I'll update the description. Fact is, being my first time out and WITHOUT my usual co-pilot, I had no idea where I was any of the time!

It was a great time, good to meet a bunch of new (to me) people! I'll definitely be going back to Uwharrie, it's a lot closer to home than I thought and a great place.

Back to top Go down
bluejack13
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
bluejack13

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:50 am

And me on Kodak Rock. I really can't believe how easy it looked on the video. Well, actually it was easy to drive up with GREAT spotting by Brian and Matt. But I had to watch a few of the other guys go up it before I was 100% sure I wanted to! Some of the earlier photos in this thread do a better job showing the trail.

I should get some pics uploaded later too, got a couple of cool ones. Maybe another vid too.

Last edited by problemcat13 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:50 am

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
speaking of back pain...my back got to hurting me so badly yesterday...i would have continued on after our last stop but i was actually in so much pain i couldnt go on...i dont think it was from the ride..but maybe from the getting in and out of the truck...

This is the reason I try to ride as fast as I can to smooth out the bumps.... I have found that at 20-40 mph the bumps are 400-600% less painful for you but only 100% more painful for your truck and components there of.
Back to top Go down
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:54 am

Oh and Problemcat you cant be far from me as we are both in winston... If you ever want to make a day trip or need a hand working on something just hit me up on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:31 am

problemcat13 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm finally getting some of the video uploaded now. Here's the first...BTW, please let me know if you recognize what trail we're on and I'll update the description. Fact is, being my first time out and WITHOUT my usual co-pilot, I had no idea where I was any of the time!

This one was wolf's Den. The second was Rocky Mount Loop.
Back to top Go down
Auto Solutions
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
Auto Solutions

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:49 am

Great pics and vids everyone! Who's planning on going on the 14th?
Back to top Go down
http://www.asi-autosolutions.com
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Great pictures guys! Hey Mike why don't you try taken the harder line! Very Happy You made the hard lines look easy from what i can tell from the pics! Cool

Looks like everyone had a fun day on the trails.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: harder line   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:26 pm

i love going to URE...i really do...but i must admit i want to go somewhere else for a change. after XMAS i should be close to having my new sliders done and on and that will be a step toward harder lines...but yeah i really want to start taking some harder lines...i really want to see what this truck can do...
Back to top Go down
bluejack13
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
bluejack13

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:05 pm

crogers6569 wrote:
Oh and Problemcat you cant be far from me as we are both in winston... If you ever want to make a day trip or need a hand working on something just hit me up on here.

Had no idea, I'll have to keep that in mind! Cool!

Hey, I just uploaded a bunch of pics to Facebook. This link us supposed to be public, let me know if you can see them or if I should upload to photobucket instead. Feel free to tag yourself (if that's an option).

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150509954872994.434038.580707993&type=1&l=ac598b4f00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride   Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures and videos from the December 3rd Uwharrie Trail Ride
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next