NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Done with the Duratracs....

Go down 
+4
smoky cruiser
bigdogdewey2
DamnItsAGlasgow
MadToy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Done with the Duratracs.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done with the Duratracs....   Done with the Duratracs.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:11 pm

I think you can blame the failed attempt to having passenger/witnesses. That's how it works out for me.

The 255s have worked well for me. I only wish they were taller, but that would be the same for any 33" tire.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Done with the Duratracs....   Done with the Duratracs.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:55 am

Nick, since you got them from Discount and they're still pretty new I wonder if maybe you should trade them out for another brand? Just thinking out loud. I know that KM2's are a very nice tire and they were at the top of my list along with the Toyo MT. I decided to give the Hankooks a shoot and I hope I made the right choice. I also got the free tire replacement, just in case.
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Done with the Duratracs....   Done with the Duratracs.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Darklight wrote:
Nick, since you got them from Discount and they're still pretty new I wonder if maybe you should trade them out for another brand? Just thinking out loud. I know that KM2's are a very nice tire and they were at the top of my list along with the Toyo MT. I decided to give the Hankooks a shoot and I hope I made the right choice. I also got the free tire replacement, just in case.

Ha. The guys at Discount Tire will probably ban me from the store if I try to swap again. The sad part is, they look like they have 20k miles on them already. Not tread depth, but tread damage anyway. I may just ask about trading the next time I'm there to have them rotated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Done with the Duratracs....   Done with the Duratracs.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Done with the Duratracs....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2