NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20)

Go down 
+5
NC FJ Driver
totald
bigdogdewey2
Auto Solutions
MadToy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20)   RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Brian wrote:
I put some of mine in another thread. I know I am going to want the files for some of these your wife took. Nice pictures.

Send me your email addy and I can send the full size pics. I've got some video, but can't figure out how to convert it from the vod file the camera creates to edit and upload scratch
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20)   RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:04 am

Looks like a fun place to ride! I'll try to make the next outing
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20)   RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Xx_Black-out wrote:

Reading some of the threads on here led me to believe it was really easy, but it was really fun, even without snow...I'd love to do it again on a weekend where I can drive over Friday and camp somewhere, then do it like we did stopping at the play areas along the way, then camp that night and take my time returning home. The one day dash made for a long day.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: next time   RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:18 pm

well i will hopefully be able to go the next time...i really would like to do that trail...looks like a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20)   RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:54 pm

NC FJ Driver wrote:
Xx_Black-out wrote:

Reading some of the threads on here led me to believe it was really easy, but it was really fun, even without snow...I'd love to do it again on a weekend where I can drive over Friday and camp somewhere, then do it like we did stopping at the play areas along the way, then camp that night and take my time returning home. The one day dash made for a long day.

Hey Paul - there should be lots of camping areas around the Blowing Rock area. I've gotta start searching for some good spots in those areas.
Back to top Go down
lrgrnr
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
lrgrnr

PostSubject: Re: RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20)   RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Check out Julian Price park........and I know a few awesome primitive areas, a few of us stayed there when we ran Richland and Mtn city last year. It's right on the side of a roaring river, awesome spot, love sleeping to the sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20)   RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RICHLAND ROAD IN THE SNOW! (Tomorrow, 2/20)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3