NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?

Go down 
+11
85runner
lrgrnr
iwashmycar
NC FJ Driver
TacoWillie
Xx_Black-out
Crazy Hube
DirtyRed
dwc2134
fjdarrell
MadToy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:03 pm

MadToy wrote:
I wanna know why Brian didn't at least clean those skids before selling 'em to Paul???

What, thats ALL me baby! Did you not see me hang up on everything out there!
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:23 pm

NC FJ Driver wrote:
MadToy wrote:
I wanna know why Brian didn't at least clean those skids before selling 'em to Paul???

What, thats ALL me baby! Did you not see me hang up on everything out there!

From a distance going to the top of Daniel, all I could see was the front skid of your FJ going at some rock like a Rhino in heat. Even the sounds it was making were making me believe that was actually the case......

affraid
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:38 pm

Paul, don't take crap off anyone that watches "The Wiggles" while they are wheeling.

...Tacoma guys lol Laughing jocolor
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Xx_Black-out wrote:
Paul, don't take crap off anyone that watches "The Wiggles" while they are wheeling.

...Tacoma guys lol Laughing jocolor

Hmmm..... How did you know it was The Wiggles?? santa

And just to clarify - I wasn't watching it. I was merely singing along.....
Back to top Go down
JiveTurkey0514
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
JiveTurkey0514

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:01 pm

You seemed to know the lyrics pretty well too.... i dont think this was your first time lol Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:39 pm

You younglings will understand some day..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:33 pm

I personally kinda like the Mighty White Rhino analogy! Very Happy ...Yeah, White Rhino! Other than that, you can sell the young'un bit to someone else! LoL!

As to Xx_Black-out, thanks for the effort to recover the pics, I really do appreciate it, you took some awesome shots! My wife was wondering what software you got to recover them as she has had the corrupt file issues before and would like to have the ace in the hole! Thx again.
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery.

Apparently there isn't any software readily available to repair corrupt files but there are plenty to recover deleted/missing files...so, I just formatted my memory card to make sure it was empty and attempted to recover the files. It worked!
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Xx_Black-out wrote:
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery.

Apparently there isn't any software readily available to repair corrupt files but there are plenty to recover deleted/missing files...so, I just formatted my memory card to make sure it was empty and attempted to recover the files. It worked!
Thanks for the info, I'll pass that to my wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Paul, the skids make your FJ look good. Gives it a "no more messing around" look.

You guys might want to relook at your lines on dickey bell. Those to FJ's were way too high in the front on the left line. Paul looks like he was about to flip over!

Nick (not wiggles watching Nick) your pictures look great. You need to go with us the next time I go.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Finally someone who knows their way around a camera! Nice job
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Brian wrote:

You guys might want to relook at your lines on dickey bell. Those to FJ's were way too high in the front on the left line. Paul looks like he was about to flip over!
Brian, don't be hatin' new jeep dude, I was posing so you could see them new skidz!, no where near tippin'! Razz
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Surely someone has more pictures/video to post!? I don't have a single shot of my FJ on the trail lol Sad
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Xx_Black-out wrote:
Surely someone has more pictures/video to post!? I don't have a single shot of my FJ on the trail lol Sad

That's what you get for being the photographer! Wink
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:19 pm

I guess I could let the girlfriend do the driving next time and I'll just photograph.

LOL. Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:36 pm

Xx_Black-out wrote:
How rude of us...here are the three I took with the phone...all right after the first ledge on Daniel.
Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Photo24_zpsc15e9916
Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Photo25_zps101f00e7
Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Photo26_zpsba886360
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Xx_Black-out wrote:

Ha! Notice there aren't many (none in fact) pics of the Tacoma either...... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Thanks for the pictures Paul!

MadToy wrote:
Xx_Black-out wrote:

Ha! Notice there aren't many (none in fact) pics of the Tacoma either...... Twisted Evil

That's because you were the leader! Over all the obstacles before we could get pictures lol
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:11 pm

MadToy wrote:
Xx_Black-out wrote:

HaHa! Wasnt that why your wife was given the video camera to operate! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:12 pm

I'm used to it. Even my wife failed to get some pics. We brought the flip camera, and she forgot to use it.
Back to top Go down
JiveTurkey0514
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
JiveTurkey0514

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:27 am

Man Id Love To See That Lol you Told Me About Her Driving That Ledge Out West, Heck She Might suprise You
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:34 am

JiveTurkey0514 wrote:
Man Id Love To See That Lol you Told Me About Her Driving That Ledge Out West, Heck She Might suprise You

Imagine this trail but with a steeper incline

Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Ophir-co11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?   Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uwharrie Memorial Day weekend?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7