NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions on the start of my build

Go down 
+4
FJ Derek
Speedrye
bigdogdewey2
MCRobertson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:21 pm

yeah ...Paulie!! will you join us?? oh see now that there is some feebie in it for you you cant say no...you have to show!!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Yea come on Paula join us!
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:39 pm

The Crazy Heckler wrote:
Yea come on Paula join us!

LoL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:21 am

This is all sweet guys really. I think I'm going to have to pass. I'd like to but I have a family engagement that will put me out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 am

... And I'm trying to worm out of it!
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:25 am

first we have heard of this mysterious family engagement...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:33 am

Why does it have to be a conspiracy theory? I'm working on it not being an issue. I'm working on it. Now shut it! LOL.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 am

im just saying its the first we have heard of it...this thread is a couple of weeks old...LOL
Back to top Go down
MCRobertson
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
MCRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:43 am

UCA's, Icon (extended travel), and sliders ordered....now the waiting game.....errrrrrr:evil:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 am

Glad to see this thread back on topic! Sorry for the highjack!

Can't wait to see it after the parts come in!
Back to top Go down
MCRobertson
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
MCRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Well I just want to drop a line. This in no way has anything bad to say about Demello. I have had a great experience with them. I only have a suggestion. I have been waiting for over a week now for my parts to ship so I called to follow up. It appears that Demello ordered my lift and UCA's from Toytec and that is what the delay is. Shipping to Demello then to me has added the extra time. With that being said it may be worth ordering Demello parts from Demello and everything else from a diffrent vendor that keeps it in stock if your impatient like me. Like I said I have nothing but good to say about Demello just food for thought on someone that wants there parts to travel across the country in a day...lol Again Demello has been great to work with!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MCRobertson
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
MCRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:59 am

Well sliders and uca's came in yesterday. No lift though which means I can't start any work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:59 am

Curious to know if the stuff is out of stock at ToyTec as well outrider there an issue between the two shops that you're paying for?
Back to top Go down
MCRobertson
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
MCRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:02 am

Well everything is here. Got my sliders and uca's late last week and the lift showed up today. I'm working like crazy so I'm going to have to piece it together over the next week or so. I will start a build thread and start posting up some pics.
Back to top Go down
MCRobertson
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
MCRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:03 am

Wheels and tires are just waiting to be picked up also.
Back to top Go down
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
FJ Derek

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:33 am

So is anything installed yet?!
Back to top Go down
SingleTrack
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
SingleTrack

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 am

^^^^ bump
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:13 am

Still nothing? I hate talking about modding when there are no pics and when I have no mods of my own to do.
Back to top Go down
MCRobertson
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
MCRobertson

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:16 pm

Sorry I have been working like crazy. I started a build thread that has a few pics I threw on here. I will go back and edit the build thread when I get a few minutes to relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on the start of my build   Suggestions on the start of my build - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions on the start of my build
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: General/Off Topic Discussion :: "All Other" Posts-
Jump to: