NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tommyhodges
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
tommyhodges

Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3   Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Attention all Video Game Geeks: Who in here is going to get Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for the PS3? Totally off subject. It would be cool to make a party and kick some booty online. Anyway, let me know. It might be fun. And I suck at video games, but I'm getting this. It looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tommyhodges
85runner
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
85runner

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3   Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:17 pm

I play all the other modern warfares on ps3.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3   Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:33 pm

85runner wrote:

I on the other hand have a job
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3   Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:08 pm

4running wrote:
85runner wrote:

I on the other hand have a job

Time to quit! lol!

I'll buy Black Ops II but I didn't pre-order it. I enjoy dominating on MW3 when I get the chance...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3   Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:29 pm

I play on the XBOX360
Back to top Go down
tommyhodges
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
tommyhodges

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3   Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Does Microsoft still charge a yearly fee for online usage? I had the original Xbox ages ago and it did. Sony doesn't charge anything. Rumor has it that either a year or 2 from now both will be unveiling their new consoles. It should be interesting how they compare to what we have now. I'm like a switch hitter when it comes to consoles.... First Atari. Then Nintendo. Then Sega. Then Playstation (1), Then Xbox, Then Playstation 3. I don't play that much anymore, but I can't seem to escape the video game scene. I'm still a beast at Duck Hunt. LOL. Whenever a new console comes out I make up a reason why it is needed. "Playstation 3 can play BluRays so might as well get that because its a BluRay player and a game console." LOL. I hope the new consoles don't push 3D, because I don't think I want a 3D TV. Just not that in to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tommyhodges

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3   Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:28 pm

XBOX360 still charges. Still worth it to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3   Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on PS3
Page 1 of 1