NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting called out by a 3 year old!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

Getting called out by a 3 year old!! Empty
PostSubject: Getting called out by a 3 year old!!   Getting called out by a 3 year old!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 am

My 3 yr old calling me out coming up Kodak Rock. Apparently I was going too slow. First he called out the Big Dog at "Forbidden Mountain", and now he's calling me out Shocked

Was a great day out there on Saturday - hardly any traffic at all. Pretty much alone on all the trails. Couldn't make the truck show, so this was the next best thing Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting called out by a 3 year old!!   Getting called out by a 3 year old!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:22 pm

MadToy wrote:
My 3 yr old calling me out coming up Kodak Rock. Apparently I was going too slow. First he called out the Big Dog at "Forbidden Mountain", and now he's calling me out Shocked

Funny, Hit the gas pedal already! He can be the official video commentor for now on.
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Getting called out by a 3 year old!!   Getting called out by a 3 year old!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Funnier thing was my 5 year old didn't want to get out. He was too busy watching Veggietales. I don't think he even knew what we were doing....

Got them all prepared with Dutch John, Dickey Bell, and Kodak. Next week we go up Daniel! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting called out by a 3 year old!!   Getting called out by a 3 year old!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:33 pm

I thought you went up Daniel a few weeks ago? What time are planning on getting out there?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Getting called out by a 3 year old!!   Getting called out by a 3 year old!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:35 pm

MadToy wrote:
Funnier thing was my 5 year old didn't want to get out. He was too busy watching Veggietales. I don't think he even knew what we were doing....

Got them all prepared with Dutch John, Dickey Bell, and Kodak. Next week we go up Daniel! Smile

Heck yea I can't wait for this weekend. We will see about Daniel, I am still unlocked.
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Getting called out by a 3 year old!!   Getting called out by a 3 year old!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:40 pm

I went up Daniel - but not with the wife and kids. Tresa turned white when we got to the top of Dickey Bell on the right side with the big ledge. We walked right up it without hitting anything, so I think she's ready for Daniel now Smile I'll probably get there right around noon. I plan on getting the pass for the new section too.

And Casey - you have a winch that works nicely. I think the only spot you may need it is the second ledge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting called out by a 3 year old!!   Getting called out by a 3 year old!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Yeah, I don't think there si much to the right side of dickey bell. It took me minute to think of the ledge you were referring to. It will be hit or miss with me on Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting called out by a 3 year old!!   Getting called out by a 3 year old!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Oh, and I now have a new goal of trying to make it up that center pass at dickey bell.
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: Getting called out by a 3 year old!!   Getting called out by a 3 year old!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Oops. Wasn't Dickey Bell. It was Rocky Mount Loop. It's this ledge here that you're going down. We came up it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting called out by a 3 year old!!   Getting called out by a 3 year old!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Gotcha. Don't tell anyone, but I have been thinking of letting Adrienne drive it through a trail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting called out by a 3 year old!!   Getting called out by a 3 year old!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting called out by a 3 year old!!
Page 1 of 1