NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!

Go down 
+8
JiveTurkey0514
FiJiKrawl
Speedrye
NC FJ Driver
bigdogdewey2
boaterspence
NCFJ1
iwashmycar
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Empty
PostSubject: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Hello gang! we are in the process of moving to New Bern, and thought I`d join a more local group. I hope to be as contributory here as I have been in the blue room, just give me a little while to get settled in and cruise thru this forum.
I`d like to thank those that gave me the invite to join here! you guys know who you are!Laughing

Best regards, PR... Cool
Back to top Go down
iwashmycar
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
iwashmycar

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Welcome aboard! See you around sometime I'm sure!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rainmang343
NCFJ1
VENDOR - HFS
VENDOR - HFS

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Hey Pale, welcome.  I am the red headed SC stepchild Smile

Stan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Hey Stan! Well we finally decided to move down here... Hopefully everything will fall into place...

Thanks, Andy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Welcome to NC!
Back to top Go down
boaterspence
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
boaterspence

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Welcome to eastern NC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:22 pm

boaterspence wrote:
Welcome to eastern NC!

The back end of the state!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:43 pm

welcome glad to have ou with us...look forward to meeting you in person!
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Welcome and after peeking over in the blue room, really nice truck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:03 am

boaterspence wrote:
Welcome to eastern NC!

Thanks, would your screen name make reference to having a boat? if so what kind and where do you ride?

Thanks! PR...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:08 am

NC FJ Driver wrote:
Welcome and after peeking over in the blue room, really nice truck! Very Happy

Thank you, I`ll post a few pics soon. yeah the rig went from stock @ 1100 miles old to a Toytec Ultimate lift, Nitto`s, raceline and a few goodies along the way.

Now she sits on stock suspension again with Airlift airbags in the rear coils for towing, shod with Hankook ATM RF10`s on the factory alloys with spidertrax spacers. Still have the Demello bumper and lighting SANS winch. OEM roof rack with N-Fab light bar custom fitted BP LED lightbars and my Sirrennet safety beacon...lol... snorkle, AFE exhaust etc etc...

some custom wiring and strorage box and a few more bits...Laughing
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:13 am

Pale Rider wrote:
Quote :
some custom wiring and strorage box and a few more bits...Laughing

The wiring job, mounts, brackets, etc., looked especially well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:31 pm

Welcome to the group!
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:36 am

Welcome!  Good luck getting settled in and we hope to see you guys at some meets in the future.
Back to top Go down
boaterspence
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
boaterspence

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Brian wrote:
boaterspence wrote:
Welcome to eastern NC!

Brian, that is absolutely false!

Pale Rider wrote:
boaterspence wrote:
Welcome to eastern NC!

Thanks, would your screen name make reference to having a boat? if so what kind and where do you ride?

Thanks! PR...

I enjoy whitewater kayaking but am getting ready to sell all my gear because I live in eastern NC and it's the back end of the state for my interests. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
FiJiKrawl
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
FiJiKrawl

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:44 am

Welcome to the group!  Where are you moving from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:41 am

boaterspence wrote:
Brian wrote:
boaterspence wrote:
Welcome to eastern NC!

Brian, that is absolutely false!

Pale Rider wrote:
boaterspence wrote:
Welcome to eastern NC!

Thanks! PR...

I enjoy whitewater kayaking but am getting ready to sell all my gear because I live in eastern NC and it's the back end of the state for my interests. Crying or Very sad

cool! pardon my ignorance, but what is " the back end of the state" reference?
Currently we have a SeaDoo Challenger jet boat and we can`t wait to ride the Neuse River nearby, and any other waters within towing distance.

hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! 63839d1351307580-post-all-trailer-towing-pics-p1000896

Last edited by Pale Rider on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:42 am

FiJiKrawl wrote:
Welcome to the group!  Where are you moving from?

south Jersey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:47 am

Just a little humor towards Boaterspence.  I am partial to the western part of NC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:49 am

argh! the wait is killing meeeee!Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:07 pm

The weather sucks today, don't rush or anything.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:34 pm

same here, rain, humidity, thank God for AC...
just hoping for good weather when the moving truck gets here next week and the weather is nice when they are unloading... That would be great...lol...
Back to top Go down
JiveTurkey0514
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
JiveTurkey0514

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:17 am

boaterspence dont sell your gear! i allready told you id go kayaking with you! we go ALL the time. Pale rider ive got a Supra Launch, but im a red headed step child from sc too so i cant really give you recomendations on nc lakes. love the jet boat though, very nice.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Pale Rider wrote:
Hello gang! we are in the process of moving to New Bern, and thought I`d join a more local group. I hope to be as contributory here as I have been in the blue room, just give me a little while to get settled in and cruise thru this forum.
I`d like to thank those that gave me the invite to join here! you guys know who you are!Laughing

Best regards, PR... Cool

Pale Rider wrote:

cool! pardon my ignorance, but what is " the back end of the state" reference?
Currently we have a SeaDoo Challenger jet boat and we can`t wait to ride the Neuse River nearby, and any other waters within towing distance.

hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! 63839d1351307580-post-all-trailer-towing-pics-p1000896

Welcome to the group! And NICE setup!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:50 pm

Brian wrote:
Just a little humor towards Boaterspence.  I am partial to the western part of NC.

I thought you lived in the middle part of NC?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!   hello NCFJ`ers, just registered! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello NCFJ`ers, just registered!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next