NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PIAA lights for ARB bumpers only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PIAA lights for ARB bumpers only Empty
PostSubject: PIAA lights for ARB bumpers only   PIAA lights for ARB bumpers only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Since I'm going a different direction with my truck and getting rid of the ARB, I'm selling my PIAAs that I custom made to replace the ARB side marker lights.

This is for a pair of Pilot 2"x5" light housings with PIAA 55w=85w Plasma Ion (yellow fog bulbs) installed and aluminum brackets designed to attach right to the ARB bolts. There's no wiring harness, only the short leads off of the lights themselves.

It's the rectangular lights in the picture below.
PIAA lights for ARB bumpers only DSCN1773

As seen from the rear. You can see the existing mounting studs I used to mount them:
PIAA lights for ARB bumpers only DSCN1753

The housing and bracket alone:
PIAA lights for ARB bumpers only DSCN1749

The housings have been in for less than 6 months and look excellent, and I installed the bulbs recently. They have 5-10 hours run time total on them. The light is yellow and great for driving in rain, fog or snow. Personally, I was very pleased with the light output for the money. That says something to those that know about me and my lights! I'm looking for $100 shipped. PM me for more pictures or questions.

--Ryan
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PIAA lights for ARB bumpers only Empty
PostSubject: Re: PIAA lights for ARB bumpers only   PIAA lights for ARB bumpers only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:13 pm

i wouldnt mind having those lil boogers...but i just cant afford too much for the truck right now...
Back to top Go down

PIAA lights for ARB bumpers only
Page 1 of 1