Want to change the color of the FJammer "dial" You can set a different color for each radio band you select (FM1, FM2, AM, DISC, AUX)FJammer Mod
BTW, this is also found in the owners manual and only works for the FJammer system...
1. Turn on your vehicle
2. Power on your radio
3. Change the input to AUX
4. Power off your radio
5. Hold down the TEXT button for 5 seconds. Wait for scrolling text to finish.
6. Power on your radio
7. Press the TEXT button twice (2X)
8. Turn the audio control knob to scroll through A-Z, a-z, and symbols
9. To select a character or symbol push the audio control knob
10. To go backward or forward use the "5" and "6" buttons, respectively
11. Repeat steps 8, 9 and 10 until your desired message is complete
12. When the message is complete press the "1" button
Contact Info: email@example.com
Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1
NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers
2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....