NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Blue Room Happenings.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

Random Blue Room Happenings. Empty
PostSubject: Random Blue Room Happenings.   Random Blue Room Happenings. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 am

If you haven't seen this you should go check it out.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/general-discussion/143827-2012-badge-design-poll.html

This is the voting thread for the 2012 forum badge. Apparently there are quite a few people up in arms about the winning design. It was designed with the Zombie Outbreak Response Team idea and I think it looks really cool. Right no it is winning and a lot of people don't like it. If you get the chance go check them out, read through some or all of the thread and then cast your vote. If it is for number 8 cool, if not it's still ok. I will have to say that I am a pot stirrer.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Random Blue Room Happenings.   Random Blue Room Happenings. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:48 pm

wow...lots and i mean LOTs of looking down ones nose ...that is one reason i stay away from that forum....

"i pay for my subscription so i should get what ever i want..."...it kills me...whats funny about the designs is that they all the round ones look to be already done up at gobadges.com...and what is to stop anyone from taking any of those designs and sending them to gobadges.com and getting their own??

really stupid...#8 WILL win..and half the blue room will cry for a week then buy it and then turn around and sell it on ebay or amazon for more than they paid for it....
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Random Blue Room Happenings.   Random Blue Room Happenings. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:45 pm

exactly, I just read to posts over there directed towards me that were off base. The posters read into what I was saying instead of what I was saying.

I just drop in to stir the pot every now and again and then don't visit for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Blue Room Happenings.   Random Blue Room Happenings. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Blue Room Happenings.
Page 1 of 1