NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, I'm new!

Go down 
+9
NC FJ Driver
David B
totald
Backwoods offroad
bigdogdewey2
rylandnc
85runner
Orange Boxx
asdfate
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

Hello, I'm new! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:31 pm

My TRD has 16 inch wheels and my TT coming has them as well. Ironic as it is, I always wanted the black TRD wheels. Now that I am getting them they are staying with my TRD and my current wheels are going on the TT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:55 pm

totald wrote:
My TRD has 16 inch wheels and my TT coming has them as well. Ironic as it is, I always wanted the black TRD wheels. Now that I am getting them they are staying with my TRD and my current wheels are going on the TT.

So are you trading your TRD or selling it?
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:31 pm

asdfate...where the pics of the new TT? ...really want to see it...you did get a red right? pics!!! please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Yeah pics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:29 pm

totald wrote:
If you're switching tires/wheels why not have the tires flipped between wheels?
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Sorry, I have been off for the past few days with strep. Finally feeling decent. Things have changed since those previous posts.

I am still getting the TT.

The guy that originally bought my Anthracite TRD wheels decided he didn't want them and sent them back. Those will now go back on the TRD and go with whoever gets the vehicle.

I have worked a deal for trade in that I am happy with, but selling outright would be a better deal for both parties involved so I am still looking for a buyer. I have had a quite a few people interested and one in the blue room that was a buyer until he realized it was a stick. I am still hoping for a buyer, but if I don't have a deal working when the TT shows up this coming week it will be traded in.

In the end I will be keeping the Mickey Thompson wheels and the TT wheels until I figure out what to do with one set or the other. I figure I might be able to trade a set of brand new TT wheels for something.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Glad you are feeling better!!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new!   Hello, I'm new! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm new!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Center Stage :: Introductions-
Jump to: