NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Southeast Overland Recovery Sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Empty
PostSubject: Southeast Overland Recovery Sale   Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:39 pm

This sale is a go! The special pricing is good for anyone who places an order but you have to mention you saw it on the NCFJCruisers forum. To get the special pricing either post up, PM me, call 864-280-4238, or email Sales@SoutheastOverland.com. The special pricing will not ring up through the WEB STORE.

Here is the basic dealeo.

• Any orders over $200 receive 10% off and free shipping in the CONUS (free shipping on recovery gear usually only happens on orders >$300).
  • Any orders over $400 get free shipping in the CONUS, plus 10% off, plus a free $7 SEO sticker pack, plus a free Southeast Overland t-shirt.
  • Any orders over $500 get free shipping in the CONUS, plus 10% off, plus a free $7 SEO sticker pack, plus a free Southeast Overland t-shirt, plus a free QuickFist pack of your choice (mini, regular, 3", or super).
  • Want to buy more than $700? Let me know and I'll toss something else in...
Offers good off MSRP. All products on the Southeast Overland WEB STORE (click here) under Off Road Recovery Gear (click here) count. This includes spliced to order Amsteel Blue synthetic winch lines and extensions in 5/16" and 3/8", all recovery ropes (stretch up to 30%), tow/snatch straps, Green Pin Van Beest shackles, soft shackles, dog leashes, Hawse fairleads, Hi-Lifts and accessories, bulk synthetic winch line and winch line accessories (thimbles, abrasion guards, etc), winch line safety leads, ARB7000 winch blocks, tree straps, MAXTRAX and accessories, recovery bags, and whatever else y'all can talk me into including.

We have brand new and not in the WEB STORE yet Hawse fairleads in black and raw colors, with or without liners to help protect your rope from your bumper, tool bags 12" long and 19" long made of black canvas with heavy brass zippers, and large recovery bags 19" long. All bags will be either screen printed or embroidered 'SOUTHEAST OVERLAND.'

I'll get some pics posted up tomorrow.

I attached a flier below that I hand out at events with Southeast Overland recovery gear that provides some good info.

Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Seorec10

Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Seorec11

bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by Southeast Overland on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.SoutheastOverland.com
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Southeast Overland Recovery Sale   Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Original post updated. This sale goes active this Friday, 3/16!
Back to top Go down
lrgrnr
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
lrgrnr

PostSubject: Re: Southeast Overland Recovery Sale   Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:33 pm

His straps are awesome!

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Southeast Overland Recovery Sale   Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:33 pm

This sale is now active and will be good through the end of April. I usually run sales like this for a month but since we are starting mid-month I'll run it a bit longer.

We are stocked up on Amsteel Blue line. We currently have 5/16" and 3/8" in orange and blue. We have a special dye order coming in 5/16" and 3/8" in a nice olive green that should arrive within two months.
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Southeast Overland Recovery Sale   Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:35 pm

lrgrnr wrote:
His straps are awesome!

Very Happy

Thanks Larry.

Larry has a super long...strap...@ 40 feet! My typical tow/snatch straps are 2"x20'. If you want a special width or length on a strap, special length winch line or extension, or even a special color winch line or extension just let me know and we will make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Southeast Overland Recovery Sale   Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:38 pm

This is one of our winch lines.
Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Index

Our Hawse fairleads in production.

Heavy duty straps.

Abrasion guard on a winch line with tube thimble.

Dog leash. Let's see your dog break one of these.

Winch line safety lead.
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Southeast Overland Recovery Sale   Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:44 pm

And a few more pics for ya...

Regular winch line hook by Excel

Excel safety hook closed

Excel safety hook open

Hooks and thimbles galore!
Back to top Go down
lrgrnr
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
lrgrnr

PostSubject: Re: Southeast Overland Recovery Sale   Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:01 am

I used the SEO tree strap and custom 40' strap a ton last trip out.....it was a recovery clinic!

All preformed well and held there own....

Southeast Overland Recovery Sale 401180_3157197895360_1427638072_33178933_1228909247_n

used here....

and here...

Southeast Overland Recovery Sale 407275_2951091666651_1542176405_2789040_1938352932_n
Back to top Go down
lrgrnr
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
lrgrnr

PostSubject: Re: Southeast Overland Recovery Sale   Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:03 am

and somewhere around here.....lol

Southeast Overland Recovery Sale 396866_2951046265516_1542176405_2789023_1634562919_n
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Southeast Overland Recovery Sale   Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Here are some pics of the tool bag (small) and small recovery bag (medium). The large recovery bags are in the mail and I'll post up pics ASAP. All will be either screen printed or embroidered 'SOUTHEAST OVERLAND'.

The tool bag measures 12" across.

The small recovery bag measures 19" across.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southeast Overland Recovery Sale   Southeast Overland Recovery Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southeast Overland Recovery Sale
Page 1 of 1