NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny story from blue room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

Funny story from blue room Empty
PostSubject: Funny story from blue room   Funny story from blue room Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:04 pm

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/florida/139265-help-fjs-dont-float.html

If you haven't read this yet, check it out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

PostSubject: Re: Funny story from blue room   Funny story from blue room Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 am

If its running now he probably dodged a bullet but he will have lots of minor issue for ever. Mildew and corrosion is going to be the worst.
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Funny story from blue room   Funny story from blue room Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:48 am

One of the last post earlier when I read it said that they think the owner picked up a different vehicle. Not sure if that was the case, and if so if it was a replacement or a second vehicle.
Back to top Go down
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

PostSubject: Re: Funny story from blue room   Funny story from blue room Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:02 am

I read the whole thread... I think someon suggested he trade it on a new one and take the loss. I dont think he actually did. If he did the dealership was stupid. Every car I have traded in the dealership pulled up a piece of carpet to look at the carpet pad for water damage
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Funny story from blue room   Funny story from blue room Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:38 am

For any type of off road vehicle they would be crazy not to.
Back to top Go down
Dano
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Dano

PostSubject: Re: Funny story from blue room   Funny story from blue room Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:22 pm

I can only feel so bad for the guy because he should have known that darker water equals deeper water. Just get out and throw rock in dude!
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: Funny story from blue room   Funny story from blue room Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:54 pm

If you keep checking in over there you can see why I don't post very often. People always want to throw in there opinion and then get defensive when someone disagrees.
Back to top Go down
Dano
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Dano

PostSubject: Re: Funny story from blue room   Funny story from blue room Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:44 pm

It has been a while since I have posted there but when I do I try to offer advice or solve a problem rather than give my opinion. It has gotten kinda rough over there from what I have seen. I do love to search for things/information over there lately.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: opinions   Funny story from blue room Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Totald..i hate posting over there...and honestly i dont like reading alot over there for the simple reason of the "teams"...a topic starts and 10 posts in and it all of a sudden becomes a war. a war of opinions and hurt feelings. every one over there gets pissed off when someone says something they dont like...the last time i posted anything...it actually was deleted...personally i have nothing for any paying member there...i wouldnt pee on them if they were on fire...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny story from blue room   Funny story from blue room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny story from blue room
Page 1 of 1