NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pro Comp Extreme Terrains

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
unvmyfj
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Pro Comp Extreme Terrains Empty
PostSubject: Pro Comp Extreme Terrains   Pro Comp Extreme Terrains Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:53 pm

I have the 305/65R17 Pro Comp Extreme Terrains mounted on 17" Pro Comp wheels with 4.5" back spacing. I have a 3" Pro Comp lift with All Pro UCA's. They have a great look IMHO. Very wide, great traction off road, and seem to be wearing fine at this point. They are LOUD. The one issue I am having right now is that they are rubbing a lot. I have a set of All Pro 1.5" spacers on the way to see if I can at least pull into a parking space again. I will have to do the body mount chop to keep them from rubbing under compression as well. I will post updates as I get things done.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Pro Comp Extreme Terrains   Pro Comp Extreme Terrains Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Some pictures would be nice. How many miles do you have on them? These hava a very square outer edge and that might add to the rubbing along with the size and width. Your spacers should solve that though. Body mount chop too. Thanks for the feed back
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Pro Comp Extreme Terrains   Pro Comp Extreme Terrains Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Definately need pics!
Back to top Go down
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

PostSubject: Re: Pro Comp Extreme Terrains   Pro Comp Extreme Terrains Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:19 am

are you running extreme at or mt tires?
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Pro Comp Extreme Terrains   Pro Comp Extreme Terrains Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:21 am

crogers6569 wrote:
are you running extreme at or mt tires?

Good questioni, I was thinking the Extreme A/T with the squarer edges. The Extreme M/T has a nice thread pattern! I think Mickey Thompson, tallywacker Cepek and Pro Comp tires are both owned by the same company Cooper Tires. Pictures please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Comp Extreme Terrains   Pro Comp Extreme Terrains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro Comp Extreme Terrains
Page 1 of 1