NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse   Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Darklight wrote:
Right now I am torn between OW Radflo or Icon pirat

I can't speak for the Icon suspension but I can tell you from experience, both Overland Warehouse and Radflo are both TOP NOTCH on customer service. In all honesty, probably the best experiences I've ever had when it comes to aftermarket companies. To me, that in itself makes a huge difference on the companies I support...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse   Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Yeah I can agree that Overland Warehouse is on top of helping me out and figuring what will work best for my needs as well as all possible options. Right now the way it is looking I will be getting the 2.5" coilovers for sure and possibly the matching 2.5" rear shocks. I am wanting to get a true 3"-3.5" lift front and rear and most rear coils are only 2"-2.5" lift. Andries suggested looking at the Allpro 3.5" rear coils for my use or a special order 2.75" Overland coil. I really like the look of the stock rake. I did some measuring today and found out what the stock rake was and what the rake would be with the 2.75" rear coils and the 3.5" coils.

I measured from the center cap to the lip of the fenders. I have 265/70R17 tires and a 3/4" bodylift.

Front stock height is 19.5" and the rear is 21.75" so the Stock Rake is 2.25" on my 4Runner

Raising the front to 3" and rear 3.5" The rake would be 2.75" adding .5" of rake over stock rake

Raising the front 3" and the rear 2.75" the Rake would be 2" minusing .25" of rake over stock

Like i mentioned I really want to get as much lift as possible front & rear. I can always crank the coilovers up a tad if I don't like the extra rake but i think it will be fine with the longer coils.

Sorry for the novel rabbit your feed back is more then welcome
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse   Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Darklight wrote:
Andries suggested looking at the Allpro 3.5" rear coils for my use or a special order 2.75" Overland coil.

What would the price difference be?
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse   Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Not much price difference if I do the rear OW Radflo shocks and coilovers. The rear coils run the same at $179. for Allpro 3.5" coils and $175. for the OW 2.75 rear coils. It would be the same as the full 2.5" OW Radflo kit $1,825. I am thinking of just getting the front 2.5" coilovers for $1,020. and the Allpro 3.5" rear coils and using another rear shock for some savings. Icon makes the new 2.0 VS series rear shocks and they can custom make me an extended version for around $300. a set. The Raflo rears run around $700. for the shocks

so, with Radflo coilovers, Allpro rear coils and Icon extended rear shocks brings the total to around $1500. verse the full OW 2.5" kit $1825.

decisions to make drunken
Back to top Go down
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison
Xx_Black-out

PostSubject: Re: Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse   Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Darklight wrote:

so, with Radflo coilovers, Allpro rear coils and Icon extended rear shocks brings the total to around $1500. verse the full OW 2.5" kit $1825.

decisions to make drunken

That's an extra $325 for mods! cheers
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse   Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 pm

Well around $1500. is about my budget for this. Just can't decide on the rear coils for sure.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse   Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Just ordered the Overland Warehouse Radflo 2.5" coilovers, rear brake relocator bracket and 3" rear coils. Andries was great to work with and talk to n the phone. I also ordered Icon extended VS series 2.0 rear shocks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse   Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radflo 2.5 Suspension System - from Overland Warehouse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2