NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!

Go down 
+3
Speedrye
FonnieJr
Dano
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dano
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Dano

Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!   Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:19 am

I feel really slack while doing this because I have been a member of the group since the start and just never properly introduced myself to the group on here. I have a 2007 TRD blacked out with a flow master 40 series and a K&N. I have big plans but the cash flow never seems to make it to the rig, as is the problem with most of us. I met some of you at the Leith truck show and really wished I could have made the OBX trip, it looked like a great time. I will try to post some pictures when I figure it out. Hope to see you all at a meet sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
FonnieJr
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!   Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:58 am

Welcome Dano. I'm jealous you stay in Wilmington, easily my favorite city in north carolina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!   Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 am

Good to see you post up in here! Let's plan that beer stop we discussed a while back. Maybe after the Halloween weekend!

Anyone else near here interested in a meet-up in Wilmington?
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!   Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Were you the 6 speed TRD at Leith?
Back to top Go down
Dano
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Dano

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!   Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Fonnie, anytime your in Wilmington let me know and we can get together. I would like to drool over your halo lights again! Ha! Paul, Yes beer is good and we will definitely have to tip a few frostys very soon. Speedrye, I had the automatic TRD, although I wish I had a 6 speed. Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to seeing you all.
Back to top Go down
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
rylandnc

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!   Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Welcome Dano! Just saw on the news Iron Man 3 is being filmed there. Hmmm, how could you get you FJ in that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: welcome   Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:36 pm

would have been great to see you at the OBX trip...really wish i had a 40 series on my FJ...lucky you...maybe we can hook you up with a P.S.D. for that Fj of yours...again welcome even though you have been here for a while...LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!   Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Yeah I'll need to hear that on your truck soon. That might be my next mod.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!   Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Welcome Dano! Glad to see you are posting!

We will be doing the second annual show in the spring again, stay tuned for details. I am starting the planning now......
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Dano
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Dano

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!   Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:42 am

Rylandnc, Hey I like the way you think. I will certainly try to do that if it does indeed end up filming here. Bigdogdewey2, I have seen the interior candy you call P.S.D and have put it on my ever growing list. Oh, and yes the 40 series sounds soooo good you absolutely have to get one. I get bad gas mileage because I like to make it growl. If anyone is interested I got mine for $100 installed at Aaron's Custom Exhaust here in Wilmington and that is an unbeatable price. I just had to give them a few days to order it and then they installed it while I waited.
Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!   Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:12 am

Welcome to the group. The newest oldest member. I had to get that in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!   Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Wilmywood (Wilmington)!
Page 1 of 1