NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet

Go down 
+7
crogers6569
bigdogdewey2
CarolinaCruiser15
rylandnc
ncorn38
tbulluck
David B
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet   2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
That would work. One thing I remember from the Subaru forum is the pictures have to be a particular size and quality for the calendar, if I remember correctly. I will do some research and see what I can come up with.

Check with Ryland....looks like he knows his way around Photoshop..... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet   2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:56 pm

David,
Can I get you or Nicky to email the two pictures of Nicole and I (the one with the FJ and the one at dinner) to me in their original size not compressed. I downloaded the biggest ones off Snapfish but they aren't big enough to frame like I want. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
dsbike

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet   2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:27 am

I belong to the MGE forum & they have had a callender made the past 2 years. I have sent a PM to the member who does the callenders to see if he is interested in doing one for us. I will let you all know if he is a possibility after he contacts me back. He does quality work, however I don't think we could do one for 2012. 2013 could be a very good one with plenty of time to get the pics, advertisement, dates of upcoming events, ect, ect.

If someone can get one together by the end of this year, I'm am in.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet   2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:25 pm

paulwardinc wrote:
David,
Can I get you or Nicky to email the two pictures of Nicole and I (the one with the FJ and the one at dinner) to me in their original size not compressed. I downloaded the biggest ones off Snapfish but they aren't big enough to frame like I want. Thanks in advance!

Sure, any particular email you want them to go to?
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet   2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:27 pm

dsbike wrote:
I belong to the MGE forum & they have had a callender made the past 2 years. I have sent a PM to the member who does the callenders to see if he is interested in doing one for us. I will let you all know if he is a possibility after he contacts me back. He does quality work, however I don't think we could do one for 2012. 2013 could be a very good one with plenty of time to get the pics, advertisement, dates of upcoming events, ect, ect.

If someone can get one together by the end of this year, I'm am in.

Thant sounds great. So that would be for 2013?

2012 could be handeled by someone else then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet   2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:43 pm

David B wrote:
paulwardinc wrote:
David,

The normal paulwardinc@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
dsbike

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet   2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:19 pm

The following is the reply from Caputo Bussines Services about calendars. If we want to start planning for this for next year I think we should start a new thead. See what kind of interest there is & then make contact with this company & any others that might do custom calendars to get prices & ideas. What do you all think?

Hi Dan,
Yes I do calendars.
All sorts of calendars.
I went through 8076 calendars and didn't come up with even a generic 4x4 calendar and you know there has to be one out there.
Point being an FJ specific calendar is going to be custom all the way.

--
Michael J. Caputo, Owner
Caputo Business Services
www.NewEnglandWear.com
www.MGBCalendar.com
and
altxt.com the exclusive industry source for products.
Sales: 877-366-2935
Admin: 978-249-5760
Fax: 978-249-5780
Find me on LinkedIn
Back to top Go down
FiJiKrawl
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
FiJiKrawl

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet   2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:18 pm

The photo collage was awesome! Props for including the different aspects of the trip! How are the plans going along for this year?
Back to top Go down
smoky cruiser
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
smoky cruiser

PostSubject: any dates yet   2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Is a concrete date available?
Back to top Go down
http://greenmindedcarpentry.blogspot.com/
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet   2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:17 pm

smoky cruiser wrote:
Is a concrete date available?

Not yet. We will release dates as soon as we know more. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet   2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:51 am

paulwardinc wrote:
David B wrote:
paulwardinc wrote:
David,

The normal paulwardinc@gmail.com

Hey FYI... You did this I never got them. Can you or Nicky send them to me... Or put them in my dropbox I added yo to the other day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet   2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2011 NCFJ Cruisers Outer Banks Fall Meet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: NCFJ Gallery :: NCFJ Group Event Gallery-
Jump to: