NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Empty
PostSubject: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Hi all, my name is Ryan and I'm an FJaholic. I've been waiting for this forum for awhile... I've met some of you at the meeting at Leith in Raleigh earlier this year and look forward to more meets in the future.
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi Ryan...would you like to share anything about your addiction
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:52 pm

I'm pretty sure drugs would've been cheaper to get addicted to... I actually go in spurts where I make several mods and then leave it alone for a bit before several more mods. I think I'm getting ready for a few more mods before long. I take advantage of any opportunity to drive over or through things that most people would avoid. It's nice being on muddy jobsites often because mud is fun! So is driving over large mountains of dirt (I need to get on trails more often).
I'm starting to look for another set of mud tires since I've worn down the current set pretty well. I'm certainly staying with the Kumho's because they've been incredible. A Magnaflow exhaust should be on in a week or two and an LED light bar keeps calling my name in hopes of putting my Hella's to shame.
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Welcome Ryan!!!! Any pics to share??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Welcome Ryan! Glad you finally got on the forum!!! Been awhile since Leith!

Did you see the thread about the Greensboro meet and greet dinner and the October OBX weekend?

Hope you like the forum!

David
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 pm

David, since I caught on this thread, I gave out our forum address to this guy I sold my spare cover to the other day. Real cool guy. Him and his wife got their silver FJ less than a week ago. They live out by Triangle Mall. His screen name here is MexiFJ. Just an FYI.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 pm

CarolinaCruiser15 wrote:
David, since I caught on this thread, I gave out our forum address to this guy I sold my spare cover to the other day. Real cool guy. Him and his wife got their silver FJ less than a week ago. They live out by Triangle Mall. His screen name here is MexiFJ. Just an FYI.

Well done!!! The more the merrier!!!
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:16 pm

I've got a picture from Leith... Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Leith1
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Looks good! Are the tires set a bit wider? Im not even sure if that's something that can be done. Lol. Nice looking truck nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:22 pm

I remember that truck!!! Nice!!!

cheers cheers cheers

PS, i can't wait for the next show in the spring! As soon as the OBX trip is done, I will be planning hard for the spring show!
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Yeah, I've got wider wheels and finally ordering bigger tires tomorrow... No spacers, but I think I'll be fine. The tires stick out past the fenders a little bit.
Oh, thanks David, I didn't even see the meet in High Point at BWW. My wife and I will be there and I've already voted... OBX would be great too, but I'm not sure about that one yet.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Speedrye wrote:
Yeah, I've got wider wheels and finally ordering bigger tires tomorrow... No spacers, but I think I'll be fine. The tires stick out past the fenders a little bit.
Oh, thanks David, I didn't even see the meet in High Point at BWW. My wife and I will be there and I've already voted... OBX would be great too, but I'm not sure about that one yet.

Well, awesome on BWW, heres hoping you might make OBX!!!
Back to top Go down
ncorn38
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
MODERATOR - Trail Scout
ncorn38

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Aaron-Corn/100000272912625
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:34 pm

I like the wider-set tires.... looks real good and gives the FJ an even more aggressive stance!!
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 pm

I'm real pleased with the stance and added stability. They don't stick out far enough to make it look like a skateboard either. Once I get larger tires, they'll fill out the wheelwells a little better. Thanks though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro   Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifted Black FJ near Greensboro
Page 1 of 1