NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalRegisterLog in

quick URE run labor day weekend.

Go down 
+8
NC FJ Driver
FJerYuri
Darklight
bigdogdewey2
Scottydog
dbronzo
Orange Boxx
crogers6569
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: skids   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:50 pm

heck i have factory skids and "street" tires...only thing i have is a lift...not once did i touch my underbelly...like Chad said you dont want to exclude yourself for a reason that you may think is a big deal...with all the good folks on our ride, we werent going to let anything happen to someones truck. Honestly Chad was very very good at letting one know clearly if their vehicle was up to the challenge or not...Kudos to Chad for a great job of doing that...

Chad hit me up about the TABS you may want cut...basically all we need is size thickness and shape...im gonna be cutting my bumper plates soon and that is 3/16...and im sure i am going to have room on the plate to drop in some tabs...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Thanks for the nice compliments everyone. I really enjoyed myself and my wife Lisa really enjoyed taking the pictures and meeting everyone too! We are looking forward to our next trip and i hope we can all do it again! and again! Lisa wants you to bring out your families next time.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: another trip   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:23 pm

hey Bobby...you guys did an amazing job with the pics...i am sooo much looking forward to the next trip...and next time the wife will be comming..she has already promised me that...
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Big thanks again goes out to Chad! I am still uploading pictures so hang on guys!
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Really looking forward to doing this again, we should get together in the Fall Uwharrie is awesome then. Maybe we can all camp one night and wheel all day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:34 pm

I am camping at one of the camp grounds on the 14th/25th. I will be spending most of my time with my extended family, but not opposed to meeting anyone to ride a trail or two.

I am also planning another URE trail trip for Saturday October 22nd. This still in the tentative planning stages, since I will be there the week before. The 22nd would be without my wife and kids.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:54 pm

All the pictures are now uploaded on my Photobucket account. I still am unable to post a direct link because the forum is blocking me Crying or Very sad I guess i am to new of a member for it to allow me.

Check your emails guys and enjoy!

Bobby
Charlotte, NC
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Sweet ! NICE pictures I will have to get them in the banners for the site. For who ever took the pictures thank you !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Hey Bob,

For some reason all my PM's are going to my outbox, but not my sent box? Either way, you can send the link to cdroda396 at aol dot com.

If that doesnt work, maybe someone that already has it can jump in and shoot it there?

Thanks,

Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Here you go:

https://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb349/Darklight777/Uwharrie/
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:23 pm

link added thanks !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Awesome pics guys!!!! Looks like you all had a blast!!

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:45 pm

David B wrote:
Looks like you all had a blast!!

A Great time for sure! It was awesome to finally have more than one FJ on the trail at the same time...I really wish I was going to be able to make the OBX trip!
Back to top Go down
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:27 pm

I will definately say that this group has a lot of potential for some really impressive turnouts and big rides.

Keep that Dec 14th ride in mind. I would like to wheel till after dark. Winter riding is the best.
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Thanks Brian for adding the link Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: dec 14   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Chad...i have marked my calender for the dec 14 ride...as far as i know i have nothing on that date.but that could change..by then i also should have some newer better tires...but i have every intention of being there on the 14th ...
Back to top Go down
FJerYuri
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
FJerYuri

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:34 am

My wife is 100% ready to go on the next ride and the sooner the better! I agree with Chad, this is a good group.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: ok guys    quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Starting a new thread......another URE RUN
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:08 pm

Just putting it out there. Me & Lisa are ready for a day of relaxation in the woods and on the rocks. I will be at Uwharrie this Saturday the 31st. Also, this thread was one of the original off road NCFJ meet ups. I thought that was kind of cool,
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:20 pm

I am also trying to get there this weekend...or the beach? Wanted to camp a night somewhere and get the tires dirty (or dusty in the case of the beach according to Paul Ward...LOL)

What time are you thinking?

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Bilstein 5100s Front, Bilstein 5125 Rear Shocks, OME 895 Rear Springs Rear, 285/75/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Baja Utility Roof Rack, Mombasa RTT, OEM Brush Guard, Custom Rock Sliders (Defensive Designs), BMC (Defensive Design), Ricochet Skids, All-Pro Ultimate Rear Lower Control Arms, All-Pro E-Locker Guard, Volant Cold Air Intake, FlowMaster 40 Series, Hot 12v Outlet, Custom FJammer, LED Dome Lights, MPac Rear Door Storage, Orange Boxx Custom P.S.D. Rear Side Storage, Custom Rear Storage Unit, Blacked-out Emblems, Scuba Driver Mod, Smittybilt Air Compressor, Midland 75-822 CB with 4' Firestik on Bandi Mount, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra Headlights, Metal-tech Tube Doors
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Scotty, that would be cool if you could make it out. We should be there around 9:30 at the Ol Outpost could make it a little earlier if need be like 9:am, lol
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Id love to go...but if the weather is decent im probably going to go shoot guns I dont own or posses
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Mike, it would be really cool if you came out. We haven't seen you in such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Ninjafoot
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Ninjafoot

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:31 am

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
im good for anytime saturday...im gonna go out on a limb and say 9 am?? if thats ok then lets plan this..9 am at the Eldorado Outpost right on Hwy 109

Yuri absolutely no problem with it...bring it on...my Fj is somewhat limited also in that i dont have "real" off road tires...i fear nothing however LOL...you wont slow us down..we'll just move as slow as needed...i have done quite a bit of off roading but I , and im sure that everyone else will agree that everytime you go you learn something new...thats one of the reasons why i LOVE offroading...be glad to have you involved!!!

So to recap....9 am at the Eldorado Outpost on Hwy 109...cant wait.!!!
i think i may try for this. just need to get a new starter in and front drive shaft welded up
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Ninjafoot, if you can make it out that would be cool. I should be at the Outpost around 9-9:30 in the am this Sat in my Black 4th Gen 4Runner,
Mike, come on out man Lisa is making cookies especially for you! We would love to see you and catch up.
Scotty, I hope you can make it out too.

Bobby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quick URE run labor day weekend.   quick URE run labor day weekend. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quick URE run labor day weekend.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Events :: Individual Trail Rides-
Jump to: