NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offroad Group Training

Go down 
+2
Droop07FJ
GreenMachine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenMachine
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
GreenMachine

Offroad Group Training Empty
PostSubject: Offroad Group Training   Offroad Group Training Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:48 pm

I would like to see if a few others would be interested in a day of offroad training with Scott Fields owner of UORTC.  This will be lots of real world seat time improving your skills.  His popular 4wd 101 course is sold out for next weekend and there will not be another until March.  He has agreed to a full day of training (8-10 hrs) catered to the groups needs if I could get 3 or more of us to attend together.

Scott's credentials are second to none in the area, you can check out his website at www.uortc.com
Training will be at his training facility across from the Eldarado Outpost and possibly Uwharrie trails. I think this would be great to do as an FJ group.  Price is $250 per person, pm me if you would like to know more.  I can get dates lined up once I hear from a few folks.  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Droop07FJ
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Droop07FJ

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Group Training   Offroad Group Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:00 pm

I am very interested depending on what the dates are.
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Group Training   Offroad Group Training Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:54 am

Did anything ever transpire out of this?
Back to top Go down
GreenMachine
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
GreenMachine

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Group Training   Offroad Group Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:17 am

No, I need to gather some more interest before I can attempt to set a date.  Class requires 3, unfortunately it is difficult to get people committed without a date, but I cannot get a date until I have enough committed people...
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO
Southeast Overland

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Group Training   Offroad Group Training Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:46 pm

I've been to a couple of Scott's classes over the past few months and the students learn a TON and Scott is a great teacher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SoutheastOverland.com
GreenMachine
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
GreenMachine

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Group Training   Offroad Group Training Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Southeast Overland wrote:
I've been to a couple of Scott's classes over the past few months and the students learn a TON and Scott is a great teacher.

I was in the winch and recovery class he had last Saturday.  Great stuff!
Back to top Go down
FJDiveCruiser
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
FJDiveCruiser

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Group Training   Offroad Group Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:39 pm

I would love to do this but I will be out for the rest of the month of December. I attended the Winch recovery class with GreenMachine and learned quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
ejcagle
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
ejcagle

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Group Training   Offroad Group Training Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:00 am

My wife and I attended the 101 back in March and I attended one of his recovery sessions at Expo East and they were both very informative and well taught. Depending on the date and cost, I might be able to attend.
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Group Training   Offroad Group Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Great endorsements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offroad Group Training   Offroad Group Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offroad Group Training
Page 1 of 1