NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR SALE: ARB Rear bumper with hitch & shackle mount - Charlotte, NC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

FOR SALE:  ARB Rear bumper with hitch & shackle mount - Charlotte, NC Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE: ARB Rear bumper with hitch & shackle mount - Charlotte, NC   FOR SALE:  ARB Rear bumper with hitch & shackle mount - Charlotte, NC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:49 pm

Hey folks, I'm selling my ARB rear bumper w/ original ARB hitch and shackle mount.

Fits all FJ Cruiser models. Excellent condition with no significant wear(pictures show dirt, but that's it). Weighs about 90 lbs. Uses your existing backup sensors.

Asking $800 OBO, located in Charlotte, NC.  Shipping is not available, but I might be able to meet you somewhere in the middle depending on your direction.

Email me with questions or concerns at MitchGlasgow (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!

FOR SALE:  ARB Rear bumper with hitch & shackle mount - Charlotte, NC Attachment

FOR SALE:  ARB Rear bumper with hitch & shackle mount - Charlotte, NC Attachment

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: ARB Rear bumper with hitch & shackle mount - Charlotte, NC
Page 1 of 1