NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X jeep owner new to the board

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fjcooper
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

X jeep owner new to the board Empty
PostSubject: X jeep owner new to the board   X jeep owner new to the board Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:35 am

Hello, just moved from Delaware to Concord NC 5 months ago. About a month after the move my 2008 jeep rubicon started to show its age so I test drove I used 2010 fj with 30k and fell in love. The one thing that I miss is the gatherings.  How often do guys meet up around the Charlotte area.
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: X jeep owner new to the board   X jeep owner new to the board Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:06 pm

Welcome to the forum. Groups from Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington and Greensboro meet fairly often. Several folks hit the trails at Uwharrie National forest....come join us.

Also, we have hosted a big spring event for the past 3 years in Raleigh but this year's event will be in Asheboro June 7. Great time and great way to meet nearly 100 FJ/offroad enthusiasts.

Check out the NCFJ facebook page for events and others outings.
Back to top Go down
Fjcooper
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: X jeep owner new to the board   X jeep owner new to the board Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:23 am

Sounds good. I will keep my eye out for some of those events
Back to top Go down
Scottydog
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: X jeep owner new to the board   X jeep owner new to the board Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:02 am

We all appreciate pictures...you will often hear..."If no pictures, it didn't happen"
So let's see your FJ...before shot. Because if you are like everyone else, it won't look the same for very long.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: X jeep owner new to the board   X jeep owner new to the board Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:30 am

Glad to have you with us...we are always getting together and having a great time...while URE is closed due to the season there are still URE workdays ...join us and you will have a great time...enjoy the forum and glad to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X jeep owner new to the board   X jeep owner new to the board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X jeep owner new to the board
Page 1 of 1