NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which wheel should I go with?

Go down 
3 posters

Current wheels, 16" silver TRD 6 spoke
Which wheel should I go with? Vote_lcap13%Which wheel should I go with? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Mickey Thompson Sidebiter, gloss black
Which wheel should I go with? Vote_lcap0%Which wheel should I go with? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Raceline Raptor, satin black
Which wheel should I go with? Vote_lcap87%Which wheel should I go with? Vote_rcap
 87% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Which wheel should I go with? Empty
PostSubject: Which wheel should I go with?   Which wheel should I go with? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:47 pm

I have been considering for a while now the idea of getting a new set of wheels. However, it has proven to be a difficult decision simply because it is something I want but not something I need. I will need new tires within the next six months so the idea of keeping my current wheels and just getting new tires is a great possibility. On the other hand, the wheels I am looking at are not real expensive so there may be room in the budget to get both wheels and tires but new tires will come at a later date than the wheels. What do you guys think?

Which wheel should I go with? Fjpostlift-1

Which wheel should I go with? Mickey-thompson-sidebiter-wheel

Which wheel should I go with? 58183d1295060114-cant-wait-until-spring-raceline-.981-raptor-black
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Which wheel should I go with?   Which wheel should I go with? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:31 pm

Definitely the Raptors...maybe keep the TRDs as a "wheeling only" set with some Treadwirghts on them?
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Which wheel should I go with?   Which wheel should I go with? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Found out today the MT sidebiters are on back order till October but the Raptors are available. Not sure what I will do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Which wheel should I go with?   Which wheel should I go with? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
Found out today the MT sidebiters are on back order till October but the Raptors are available. Not sure what I will do at the moment.

Just look at the poll responses......RAPTORS! Smile
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Which wheel should I go with?   Which wheel should I go with? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 pm

haha yeah 4 votes and one of them is my own lol
They also have a machined face version so I am wondering how those would look. Did a little photo shop on one of my pictures earlier to get an idea of how it would look.
Which wheel should I go with? IMG_0060
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which wheel should I go with?   Which wheel should I go with? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:16 am

I voted for keeping the TRDs. I love the way they look.
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
CarolinaCruiser15

PostSubject: Re: Which wheel should I go with?   Which wheel should I go with? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:00 pm

I love the Raptors. I dont like "bling bling" wheels on FJs and the Sidebiters are pushing it with the glossy finish. The TRDs are nice too but I just like black, matte finish wheels on the FJ.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Which wheel should I go with?   Which wheel should I go with? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 pm

If I do get a new set it will most likely be the Raptors, they are the least expensive. Definitely, all black Rolando. I do like the machined face look but not so sure it works with the FJ theme.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Which wheel should I go with?   Which wheel should I go with? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Photoshop the black Raptors onto your truck and lets see what they look like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which wheel should I go with?   Which wheel should I go with? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1