NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toyota Roof Rack Bike Attachment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FJ.O
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
FJ.O

Toyota Roof Rack Bike Attachment Empty
PostSubject: Toyota Roof Rack Bike Attachment   Toyota Roof Rack Bike Attachment Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:00 pm

I have a Toyota factory roof rack bike attachment set that I never use and would like to sell. This is PN:PT278-89063, http://www.dieselstorm.com/toyota-roof-rack-bike-attachment-p-2950.html

This fits most Toyota Trucks/SUVs. Asking $75.00/OBO.

The pictures were stolen from the internet, I can take a pic of the one I have if interested, it is in storage so here's these for now:

roof-racks-bike-attachment-1

IMG073
Back to top Go down
rockrock513
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: Toyota Roof Rack Bike Attachment   Toyota Roof Rack Bike Attachment Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Hey, I'm interested in seeing this rack! Have you ever used it? Just curious about how well it locks your bike in.
Back to top Go down
FJ.O
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
FJ.O

PostSubject: Re: Toyota Roof Rack Bike Attachment   Toyota Roof Rack Bike Attachment Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:43 pm

I've never used it for a bike, so I couldn't tell you how well it holds one. I'm too short to even try to get a bike up there. It was on the FJ when I bought it. It has straps for both wheels and a middle support for the frame, so I would think it would work pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toyota Roof Rack Bike Attachment   Toyota Roof Rack Bike Attachment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toyota Roof Rack Bike Attachment
Page 1 of 1