NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5" Empty
PostSubject: Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5"   Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Anyone interested in these?  I have two and mistakenly bought them and forgot I had them. Can anyone use these?  They are $23 each (http://www.ruggedridge.com/lighting/jeep-light-bars/off-road-light-mounting-bracket-2-inch-to-2-5-inch.html) and this is where I bought them.  They are unused with hardware. 

Make me an offer and I can bring them to URE. I have a picture of them with a tape measure if needed that I can text to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5"   Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:07 pm

None none of you Jeep guys need these. They're are taking up needed space in my garage...  LOL
Back to top Go down
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
FJ Derek

PostSubject: Re: Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5"   Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:44 pm

I'll give you $10 per?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5"   Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:51 am

Derek,
I completely missed this!  You still need these?  Message me through FB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5"   Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rugged Ridge Light Mounts 2-2.5"
Page 1 of 1