NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalRegisterLog in

uwharrie saturday the 14th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninjafoot
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Ninjafoot

uwharrie saturday the 14th Empty
PostSubject: uwharrie saturday the 14th   uwharrie saturday the 14th Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:51 pm

same ol time and thing.  9am outpost followed by dirt truckin.  this will probably be my last outing in my truck for a while as i am moving to italy next month.
Back to top Go down
Swerllz
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Swerllz

PostSubject: Re: uwharrie saturday the 14th   uwharrie saturday the 14th Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:56 pm

If I had my suspension and alignment tuned up a little better I would be all for it. But, I will probably be trying to get it in better driving shape on Sat. Hope its a good time though!
Back to top Go down
Ninjafoot
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Ninjafoot

PostSubject: Re: uwharrie saturday the 14th   uwharrie saturday the 14th Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:19 pm

So here was some of the adventure just the wife and I.  overall we had a good time, the weather was nice alot of olde north state cruiser guys were there on their annual logans run.  saw a bunch of old fj's, made me miss my old one. she took a few pics only got the 2nd ledge on daniel on vidyo
uwharrie saturday the 14th 48410

uwharrie saturday the 14th 46710
uwharrie saturday the 14th 48110
uwharrie saturday the 14th 48210
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: uwharrie saturday the 14th   uwharrie saturday the 14th Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:14 am

Thank you for representing us at this event! Looks like a great time!

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uwharrie saturday the 14th   uwharrie saturday the 14th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uwharrie saturday the 14th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Events :: Individual Trail Rides-
Jump to: