NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal

Go down 
+3
FiJiKrawl
DamnItsAGlasgow
tacomachris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tacomachris
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Empty
PostSubject: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:05 am

I'm ready to paypal for some of these - where do I buy them? 

Looking through old threads I found a member that sold them in the past but never got a response when I messaged him.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:17 am

Chris, the last I heard (probably a couple weeks ago) is that new ones are being arranged for production, and we should all have a new batch out soon.  Hopefully sooner than later, and hopefully there's some camo design involved! lol
Back to top Go down
FiJiKrawl
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
FiJiKrawl

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Every time I see Chris's username, I think of Taco Mac.  Now I want a beer.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:52 am

tacomachris wrote:

Looking through old threads I found a member that sold them in the past but never got a response when I messaged him.

Thanks
Are you referring to the white oval NCFJ sticker or the rising sun logo?
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
tacomachris
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:28 pm

David B wrote:
tacomachris wrote:

Thanks
Are you referring to the white oval NCFJ sticker or the rising sun logo?
No I don't think so...do you have a photo of it?  I believe there's one with the just the text like below:
WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Ncfj
I'm moving to Utah in October and I'd like to get the NCFJ decal before I leave (need to represent) lol.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:33 am

Tacomachris...that would be the black and white oval sticker....the first NCFJ sticker ever made!

I would LOVE to reproduce these....stay tuned.... (I will look to see if I have one left....NO PROMISES though...they are 3 years old...)

WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal <a href=WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal ASI_zps2f4e9ff9
Back to top Go down
tacomachris
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:04 am

David B wrote:
Tacomachris...that would be the black and white oval sticker....the first NCFJ sticker ever made!

I would LOVE to reproduce these....stay tuned.... (I will look to see if I have one left....NO PROMISES though...they are 3 years old...)
No problem - I appreciate the response!
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:02 pm

yeah i like those stickers too...i dont have one of those either...LOL...
Back to top Go down
MCRobertson
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
MCRobertson

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:31 pm

You could count me in on one of the oval's also. Would that be weird to have a ncfj sticker while riding around in VA?
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:09 am

MCRobertson wrote:
You could count me in on one of the oval's also. Would that be weird to have a ncfj sticker while riding around in VA?
Not at all man!  It just proves that this group is even bigger than the borders!
Back to top Go down
BattBoy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Now that I have finally made an NCFJ meet I would like to get an NCFJ sticker. Any version would work but I'd really like a smaller sized one with the state shown. I'm guessing that is the "Rising Sun" version.  Any idea where I could purchase one? I really like the one with the lighthouse too.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 4:01 pm

BattBoy wrote:
Now that I have finally made an NCFJ meet I would like to get an NCFJ sticker. Any version would work but I'd really like a smaller sized one with the state shown. I'm guessing that is the "Rising Sun" version.  Any idea where I could purchase one? I really like the one with the lighthouse too.
When you reference the Lighthouse sticker, do you mean the round black and white one?

Also, I will see what I can do to get another run of the "rising sun" stickers done as well.
Back to top Go down
BattBoy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 4:11 pm

That's the one David. Just like in your photo a few posts above. To the right of the Rising Sun and directly above the Infidel sticker. I spend a lot of my off time at OBX so that one seems appropriate. I'd rock either one, or both! I'm ready to send money if/whenever they become available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal   WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB NCFJ Vinyl Window Decal
Page 1 of 1