NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Missing my FJ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LaceyB
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
LaceyB

Missing my FJ... Empty
PostSubject: Missing my FJ...   Missing my FJ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:27 pm

I dropped my FJ off at 8am to have work done. Its almost 3 and its still not done. I'm going through withdrawls and having anxiety about not having a vehicle to leave the house. Seriously contemplating walking to the dealership so I can stare at them in an evil fashion to see if that motivates them to make my vehicle a priority. Its only 4 miles... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Swerllz
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Swerllz

Missing my FJ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing my FJ...   Missing my FJ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Do it!! If it makes you feel better I am having issues with the same thing lol
Back to top Go down

Missing my FJ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing my FJ...   Missing my FJ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:52 pm

I feel the same way when I only have one vehicle. It`s been a year and a half since we had 2 cars... don`t miss the insurance bill tho...
Back to top Go down
LaceyB
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
LaceyB

Missing my FJ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing my FJ...   Missing my FJ... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:44 am

I finally got it back around 5:30....only took 3 phone calls. I have another car, but its my husbands and we took it off the road since he works overseas. I have the motorcycle, but it doesnt have a second seat and the kid is a bit young to ride yet anyways. Of course they tried to sell me a bunch of crap I didnt need today. I dont think they liked my answers to a lot of it.....may be why they kept it for so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing my FJ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing my FJ...   Missing my FJ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing my FJ...
Page 1 of 1