NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To GoPro or not?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

To GoPro or not? Empty
PostSubject: To GoPro or not?   To GoPro or not? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:09 pm

I am leaving in a week for my epic Colorado trip and want to get a new video camera for the trip. Looking at GoPro Hero 3...

I heard they don't have sound and can't record for very long. Can someone provide me some insight and opinions on this unit and any others that you prefer and why?
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

To GoPro or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To GoPro or not?   To GoPro or not? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:48 pm

I think Casey has one he leases if you want to try a GoPro out without a commitment! 

My GoPro sheet-the-bed after only two uses, once scuba diving, once wheeling.  Since it was over a year old GoPro told me the even though it was a common problem (on the older ones), all they would do is offer me 10% off another one.  Since prices had gone up between me buying it and it quitting, it would still cost me more to buy a new one that the original one cost so now I don't have one. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

To GoPro or not?
Page 1 of 1