NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Empty
PostSubject: FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled   FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:44 pm

http://greenville.craigslist.org/ctd/3879092474.html

The dude calls himself "Minister Mike"... LOL
The FJ has window vent shades on the immobile suicide windows... LOL

That is all.  I thought it was funny drunken
Back to top Go down
iwashmycar
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
iwashmycar

PostSubject: Re: FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled   FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:25 pm

hah. Only funny thing I see is the price. Super clean. I like the faux vent shades.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rainmang343
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled   FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Ewwwww how can you like those?! But yes, the price tag is hilarious too!
Back to top Go down
2011TRDIceberg
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
2011TRDIceberg

PostSubject: Re: FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled   FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:48 pm

I have a 2011 TRD, minus the winch and bumpers heck I can probably get 30k for mine then hahah:twisted:
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled   FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Yeah, but with that Toytec lift that Minister Mike doesn't have... you could probably get $42k for yours! cheers
Back to top Go down
2011TRDIceberg
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
2011TRDIceberg

PostSubject: Re: FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled   FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:57 pm

DamnItsAGlasgow wrote:
Yeah, but with that Toytec lift that Minister Mike doesn't have... you could probably get $42k for yours! cheers

Yeah plus Wet Okole Camo seat covers 50k easy
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled   FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:06 pm

By the way, those are badazzzz!  I always wanted a set of the Wet Okole Camo's, but never pulled the trigger.  Just last week, I found a barely used set of digital camo Precision Fit covers for $200 shipped and jumped all over it!  I'm pretty happy with them so far!
Back to top Go down
2011TRDIceberg
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
2011TRDIceberg

PostSubject: Re: FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled   FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:09 pm

DamnItsAGlasgow wrote:
By the way, those are badazzzz!  I always wanted a set of the Wet Okole Camo's, but never pulled the trigger.  Just last week, I found a barely used set of digital camo Precision Fit covers for $200 shipped and jumped all over it!  I'm pretty happy with them so far!

Thanks I like them but they are pricey..if those work just as well I don't blame you..Do you have a pic with them installed?
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled   FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:16 pm

I only have a crappy pic of the drivers seat only (just finished the passenger, and gonna do the back seats tomorrow).  I'll put up a pic once I have the finished product along with my customized MPAC straddle!
Back to top Go down
NCFJ1
VENDOR - HFS
VENDOR - HFS

PostSubject: Re: FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled   FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Don't sweat the wet Okoles, I have a set in my PU that are 10 years old and still going strong.  Had a set in my Jeep when I lived in the FL Keys and they were still fine after 5 years when I sold the Jeep.
Great Product!
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled   FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:21 pm

35k......

BWAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled   FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FJ on Craigslist (Asheville) - I chuckled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: NCFJ Cruisers Classifieds :: Found on Craigslist / EBay / Other !-
Jump to: