NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalRegisterLog in

POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh on April 27, 2013
YES
POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Vote_lcap72%POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 72% [ 50 ]
NO
POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 69

AuthorMessage
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:18 am

Seems like a lot of those guys never leave the MyFace group
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:38 am

so whos attending...lets get back on track here i guess!
Back to top Go down
MCRobertson
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
MCRobertson

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:26 am

Speedrye wrote:
MCRobertson wrote:
Well I was a def until I found out my boss needed me to go to Michigan for a week and it was to easy to come back on that Friday like a normal person, instead I fly out of Detroit mid day sat!!! Evil or Very Mad No cure for it!!!

I think it's pretty clear that a boss that sends any employee to Detroit is not a good boss to work for. I recommend looking for a new job so that you can attend the show and if you can't find one by the show, you'll need to quit the current one and figure out what to do after the show. Twisted Evil
That's funny cause I was thinking the same thing, although I do have this bad habit of eating that I have to fund. Razz
Back to top Go down
MCRobertson
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
MCRobertson

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:21 am

MCRobertson wrote:
Speedrye wrote:
MCRobertson wrote:
Well I was a def until I found out my boss needed me to go to Michigan for a week and it was to easy to come back on that Friday like a normal person, instead I fly out of Detroit mid day sat!!! Evil or Very Mad No cure for it!!!

I think it's pretty clear that a boss that sends any employee to Detroit is not a good boss to work for. I recommend looking for a new job so that you can attend the show and if you can't find one by the show, you'll need to quit the current one and figure out what to do after the show. Twisted Evil
That's funny cause I was thinking the same thing, although I do have this bad habit of eating that I have to fund. Razz
Turns out the dates have changed so much that I wasn't even in the right month so it appears that me and the wife will be able to go! Long story short dates have gotten crossed up on 2 of 3 trips.
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:35 am

I'm glad I could help without you having to quit your job!
Back to top Go down
MCRobertson
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
MCRobertson

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:03 am

Yea me too! But I will be in Charlotte that week if anyone would like to grab a beer and/or dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 am

Speedrye wrote:
I'm glad I could help without you having to quit your job!

LOL.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:48 pm

BUMP

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:07 pm

UPDATE:

T-shirts are currently being designed.....They will be black and will have the rising NCFJ rising sun club logo and will also feature Olde North State Cruisers logo in addition to ours
as they are pledging 25 trucks and are helping gather raffle prizes to
donate.

News coverage will be covered by ABC Channel 11. In addition, WTVD ABC 11 Weatherman/Meteorologist Don Schwenneker will be onsite to call the raffle this year!

Mike and Angie will be posting registration information today as well as deadline for registration eligibility for t-shirts.

There will be face painting provided for the children

Personnel from The Food bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina as well as Victory Junction (I believe) will be onsite for the festivities.

Professional photographer from Digital Dabbles will be onsite to shoot all photos.

More info to come!

Come on and post in the poll if you plan on attending!!!! Lets make this year even bigger than last!!!

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....

Last edited by David B on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Definitely going now, I just paid.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:02 pm

thanks David...gotcha on the list

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:01 pm

David B wrote:
UPDATE:

T-shirts are currently being designed.....They will be black and will have the rising NCFJ rising sun club logo and will also feature Olde North State Cruisers logo in addition to ours
donate.

News coverage will be covered by ABC Channel 11. In addition, WTVD ABC 11 Weatherman/Meteorologist Don Schwenneker will be onsite to call the raffle this year!

Mike and Angie will be posting registration information today as well as deadline for registration eligibility for t-shirts.

Personnel from The Food bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina as well as Victory Junction (I believe) will be onsite for the festivities.

Professional photographer from Digital Dabbles will be onsite to shoot all photos.

More info to come!

Come on and post in the poll if you plan on attending!!!! Lets make this year even bigger than last!!!

Can I make a suggestion that you guys keep all the news and updates to one thread.

It's hard enough keeping up with things here not to mention if someone outside the group is trying to find information about this event.

Last edited by paulwardinc on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
85runner
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
85runner

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:26 pm

paulwardinc wrote:
David B wrote:
UPDATE:

donate.

More info to come!

Can I make a suggestion that you guys keep all the news and updates to one thread. http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet?Transaction=NameSearch&needingMoreList=false&FirstName=Daniel&Middle=&LastName=Ostby&Race=U&Sex=M&Age=&x=45&y=14

It's hard enough keeping up with things here not to mention if someone outside the group is trying to find information about this event.

Thanks for the inmate search Paul, but I think you have the wrong thread. lol!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Haha too funny
Back to top Go down
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:36 pm

I am looking forward to this myself, definitely need a break from the norm.

2014 Ultimate Edition Trail Teams
Jami Stanley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:48 pm

85runner wrote:
paulwardinc wrote:
David B wrote:
UPDATE:

donate.

More info to come!

Can I make a suggestion that you guys keep all the news and updates to one thread. http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet?Transaction=NameSearch&needingMoreList=false&FirstName=Daniel&Middle=&LastName=Ostby&Race=U&Sex=M&Age=&x=45&y=14

Thanks for the inmate search Paul, but I think you have the wrong thread. lol!

LOL. Oops. One of my ex buddy's is pulling fed time. Sorry for the wrong link. None the less we need to keep everything update wise in one thread.
Back to top Go down
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
dsbike

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:32 am

Very doubtful I will be there this year. I don't have enough vacation time this year to take the day off. However if something should change is it possible to register at the show? I realize there won't be a T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:42 am

if you do plan on coming at the last minute...that would be fine...to be "parked" and entered with the rest of the trucks you can just pay that morning...i dont see a problem with it however you probably wont get a t-shirt or swag bag. Now that does not mean that you cant get a t-shirt or the swag bag...if we have any extras we will try to get you those and to whomever else decides to come in late...we will try our best to get you the goodies...just cant guarantee it is all....does that sound fair?
Back to top Go down
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
dsbike

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:22 am

Yes that's what I was expecting. If there is extras they should go first come first served for last minute attendees. Wish I could commit, but it is very possible I could be in Minnesota or Wisconsin. Also my FJ may be there even if I am not.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:51 pm

paulwardinc wrote:
Can I make a suggestion that you guys keep all the news and updates to one thread.

Problem with one thread is that it grows and grows page by page, and not many people read every page.

There is a 2013 show section where all the threads are contained. This is viewable from either the main forum page (not the default portal) or, if you are already in a show thread, you can look at the top of the page and find the followingl: "NCFJ Cruisers :: Events :: 2013 NCFJ Truck Show Meet and Greet" and click on the 2013 NCFJ Truck Show Meet and Greet link

Then you will be transported to the section where all threads are wiewable.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:00 pm

Ok you win! LOL
Back to top Go down
yota15
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:05 pm

I voted yes but I am not a definite. This is a week after work starts for me so there is no telling what my schedule is going to look like.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:41 pm

30 yesses! Lets keep it coming!! Also, do't forget to register!

Back to top Go down
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Attendance is growing...awesome!

Make sure you get over and register. We need a final t-shirt number by the 29th.

Prizes are coming in as well...Will be another great event.

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Bilstein 5100s Front, Bilstein 5125 Rear Shocks, OME 895 Rear Springs Rear, 285/75/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Baja Utility Roof Rack, Mombasa RTT, OEM Brush Guard, Custom Rock Sliders (Defensive Designs), BMC (Defensive Design), Ricochet Skids, All-Pro Ultimate Rear Lower Control Arms, All-Pro E-Locker Guard, Volant Cold Air Intake, FlowMaster 40 Series, Hot 12v Outlet, Custom FJammer, LED Dome Lights, MPac Rear Door Storage, Orange Boxx Custom P.S.D. Rear Side Storage, Custom Rear Storage Unit, Blacked-out Emblems, Scuba Driver Mod, Smittybilt Air Compressor, Midland 75-822 CB with 4' Firestik on Bandi Mount, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra Headlights, Metal-tech Tube Doors
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:34 pm

30 yes's....great now all we need is all of those that have said yes and not registered to get with it!!! LOL>...

i know...you have plenty of time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?   POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLL: Do you plan on attending the 2013 Charity Meet in Raleigh?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Events :: 2013 NCFJ Truck Show Meet and Greet-
Jump to: