NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lockinig Spare Tire Cover - Black Cherry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
apollonian
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Lockinig Spare Tire Cover - Black Cherry Empty
PostSubject: Lockinig Spare Tire Cover - Black Cherry   Lockinig Spare Tire Cover - Black Cherry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi!

Some time ago, I was looking for a locking spare tire cover. Rolando V, a regular here on the forum, gave me his old unit. It matches Black Cherry FJs, and my FJ is Sun Fusion, but it kept my spare locked up.

Last week, I found one on CL in Sun Fusion. So I have this extra unit. It has a ding on one edge, and there is a scratch in the painted plastic cover. It still looks pretty good and comes with two keys.

I want to follow Rolando's example of generosity and give it to someone that could use it. I tried to give it away to a stranger the other day, but they just looked at me like I drove a white van and was passing out candy. I'll still try to give it away when I see a Black Cherry FJ rollin', but if someone speaks up before I am successful, I'll give it to them.

Apollonian
Donald
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lockinig Spare Tire Cover - Black Cherry   Lockinig Spare Tire Cover - Black Cherry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Good job!!!!
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Lockinig Spare Tire Cover - Black Cherry   Lockinig Spare Tire Cover - Black Cherry Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:37 pm

funny thing is that ...i wouldnt say that Rolando is a regular here...havent seen him on here in at least two months....LOL

but good job of paying it forward...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockinig Spare Tire Cover - Black Cherry   Lockinig Spare Tire Cover - Black Cherry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lockinig Spare Tire Cover - Black Cherry
Page 1 of 1