NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So i got an FJ....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gilbo182
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
gilbo182

So i got an FJ.... Empty
PostSubject: So i got an FJ....   So i got an FJ.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:26 pm

My fiance is the best in the world....she let me trade her vehicle in for an FJ in exchange i had to give up my 4runner. This is what i ended up with: Discovering new things every day but i know it has 6" Fabtech lift, American Racing 17" wheels with 35" toyo open country MT, All Pro front bumber, PIAA lights, Doug Thorley headers w/ custom exhaust, wired for CB, component speaker system w/ after market HU. Only thing i need now is a little dirt!

So i got an FJ.... Img95911

Was hoping to make it to the meet up this past saturday in Charlotte but already had plans. lets keep the group meetings going, i know fijikrawl and myself would like to meet some of the NCFJ group.
Back to top Go down

So i got an FJ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i got an FJ....   So i got an FJ.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Gulches 2/17
Back to top Go down
iwashmycar
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
iwashmycar

So i got an FJ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i got an FJ....   So i got an FJ.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Very nice FJ!

X2...come out to Gulches 2/17

There is also Hurricane Creek 2/23

The Charlotte meet-up was a good time... was freezing though hanging out at ASI in the lot lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rainmang343
gilbo182
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
gilbo182

So i got an FJ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i got an FJ....   So i got an FJ.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Been following the trip dates for gulches and hurricane. Unfortunately for my feb is a busy time with work and doubt I could make it....fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

So i got an FJ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i got an FJ....   So i got an FJ.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Gilbo, that's a beautiful truck! Where'd you get it at? I saw one up in Concord for sale that looked a lot like this.
Back to top Go down
gilbo182
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
gilbo182

So i got an FJ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i got an FJ....   So i got an FJ.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:57 pm

glasgow....actually found it at the keffer vw dealership in huntersville. Exaxtly what i wanted, crazy to find at a dealer. Its pretty much a stock 4x4, no factory options installed but lots of aftermarket add ons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

So i got an FJ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i got an FJ....   So i got an FJ.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:54 am

Heck yeah man! I wish that I had originally left out some of the OEM options... would have saved a good amount of money in the long run! Post some more pics!
Back to top Go down
Auto Solutions
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
Auto Solutions

So i got an FJ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i got an FJ....   So i got an FJ.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:37 pm

gilbo182 wrote:
glasgow....actually found it at the keffer vw dealership in huntersville. Exaxtly what i wanted, crazy to find at a dealer. Its pretty much a stock 4x4, no factory options installed but lots of aftermarket add ons Very Happy

Looks good! Thats acutally where i purchased my FJ last year. Great prices!
Back to top Go down
http://www.asi-autosolutions.com
Sponsored content

So i got an FJ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i got an FJ....   So i got an FJ.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So i got an FJ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: NCFJ Gallery :: "My FJ"-
Jump to: