NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Pedal Upgrade

Go down 
+6
Grease Monkey
NCFJ1
DamnItsAGlasgow
iwashmycar
Scottydog
bigdogdewey2
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dead Pedal Upgrade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Pedal Upgrade   Dead Pedal Upgrade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:51 am

It breaks at the points it connects to the truck from pressure. I've broken mine from basically using it to push myself up as I get "comfortable" in the seat.
Back to top Go down
Omgrtfa
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Omgrtfa

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pedal Upgrade   Dead Pedal Upgrade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm

paulwardinc wrote:
It breaks at the points it connects to the truck from pressure. I've broken mine from basically using it to push myself up as I get "comfortable" in the seat.

Friends worry no more!! With my impressive 'dead pedal fix' I promise you if your truck was run over by an Abrams tank your dead pedal will not be scaved!!!

Come on down to the house of Niner! (thats me!) and I will install a device made from pure Unobtainium (10% adamantuim), that will rid you of these blasted broken pedals!!

CALL NOW!!
Back to top Go down
stevep526
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
stevep526

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pedal Upgrade   Dead Pedal Upgrade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:54 am

The terms "fully functioning" and "dead pedal" don't really go together.  It took me a bit to understand the issue, thanks for discussing it at length.  I think $40 is cheap to spend on just about anything on my FJ and if my dead peadal becomes non-functioning I would get one.  Consider making them in black, I hate chrome or anything shiney!
Back to top Go down
Grease Monkey
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pedal Upgrade   Dead Pedal Upgrade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:51 am

stevep526 wrote:
The terms "fully functioning" and "dead pedal" don't really go together.  It took me a bit to understand the issue, thanks for discussing it at length.  I think $40 is cheap to spend on just about anything on my FJ and if my dead peadal becomes non-functioning I would get one.  Consider making them in black, I hate chrome or anything shiney!

They do come in black. Check this out: http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/interior-exterior-visual-tech/170169-broken-deadpedal-fix-install-review.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Pedal Upgrade   Dead Pedal Upgrade - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Pedal Upgrade
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2