NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlotte FJ Man (and Woman) Night Extravaganza!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

Charlotte FJ Man (and Woman) Night Extravaganza! Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte FJ Man (and Woman) Night Extravaganza!   Charlotte FJ Man (and Woman) Night Extravaganza! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Starting At Auto Solutions Inc in Charlotte

Point of contact: Mark Chapman (contact and sign up through Facebook for this one!)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/571202856242288/

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Charlotte FJ Man (and Woman) Night Extravaganza! MY8128-Z6ed
4:30pm

Alright guys (and girls) I confirmed w/ Brian yesterday that were good for Saturday at Auto Solutions for a meet and greet, ogle and be jealous of each others trucks time. Gonna try and be there 430 so we'll have some daylight...chill for a couple of hours and roll downtown around 630 to Buffalo Wild Wings by the NASCAR Hall of Fame (400 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd) to watch the UFC Fights and drink my approx. body weight in cold American beer...drunken shenanigans are highly encouraged, it's gonna be a blast! I know what you old people are thinking, wow I'm old and I need approx 73 weeks notice to plan anything in my life, and he only gave us a weeks notice...no fair! NO SAYS I! It's gonna be awesome, its FJs, a killer UFC card, and cold beer and wings....so basically be there...plus what a badass weekend you have the Super Bowl the next day...'Merica
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

Charlotte FJ Man (and Woman) Night Extravaganza!
Page 1 of 1