NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New record!!!

Go down 
+2
bigdogdewey2
David B
6 posters
AuthorMessage
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

New record!!! Empty
PostSubject: New record!!!   New record!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 am

Hey guys, here is another milestone to be proud of: 69 users online simultaneously!!!

See screen shot below!

New record!!! 69online
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

New record!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New record!!!   New record!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:02 am

i still wonder who are the "guests"...and who is the "hidden" one...why dont you guests go ahead and sign right up and join the crowd...get in here with the many great folks that call this their FJ Cruiser home....
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

New record!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New record!!!   New record!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 am

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
i still wonder who are the "guests"...and who is the "hidden" one...why dont you guests go ahead and sign right up and join the crowd...get in here with the many great folks that call this their FJ Cruiser home....

Mike, you are the best! You need to be the Official "NCFJ Recruiter" Smile
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

New record!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New record!!!   New record!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:11 am

Nah...i bet this forum would be over a thousand members if every guest actually signed up...cool and all but i also bet that 60% fo those are not even in NC...not a bad thing...but if that were the case i think you and your moderators would be lookin for a new name!! and im NOT changing my NCFJ stickers!!!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

New record!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New record!!!   New record!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:40 pm

If anyone is wondering Crazy Hube is me
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

New record!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New record!!!   New record!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:05 pm

With 300 members you'd think there'd be more than a core of 5-7 regulars at trail rides....but how many show up at the shows, highlighting this wonderful offroad capable rig?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

New record!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New record!!!   New record!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:19 pm

NC FJ Driver wrote:
With 300 members you'd think there'd be more than a core of 5-7 regulars at trail rides....but how many show up at the shows, highlighting this wonderful offroad capable rig?

Yea really good point
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

New record!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New record!!!   New record!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:38 pm

i agree with you Paul...we do have 300 members...so why DONT we have like 40-50 trucks showing up for trail rides?? why do we only get 20 or so at regional meets.? as much as i would love to have new members join up and chime in...i would love to see more of the already established members join in on the fun that we have. it would be amazing if 40 trucks showed up at URE...or made the drive to Lenoir and hit Richland Rd. or even see 50+ trucks in the parking lot of Darryls restaurant...and see 150 trucks at the annual truck/charity show...

I would like to pose theses questions to all the FJ owners on NCFJCruisers.com who dont join in on the fun:

What is keeping you from joining in on the fun? What would it take to get you out and join us on a run? or a meet up for dinner and socializing....??

is it an "intimidated" feeling? are you shy? do the dates and times not work? do you not have your FJ anymore? do you not live in NC and feel that it is only a NC group??

i would love to see more folks also participating on the forum...chime in!!!!let us know you still exist!!

ok im done with my evening public service announcement/rant......
Back to top Go down
yota15
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

New record!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New record!!!   New record!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:45 pm

^ The biggest thing for me is gas money. I can't afford to drive out to Greensboro, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, etc every weekend for the meets. I know Hurricane Creek isn't all that great but the last few times I've tried to organize something out here only it usually ends up with me and one or two other rigs.
Back to top Go down
iwashmycar
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
iwashmycar

New record!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New record!!!   New record!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:14 pm

I may not be the closest member, but yeah it can be a little weird coming out to a meet or ride for the first time. When I first found this forum and opted to go to my first Gulches ride back in October (heck, first time EVER offroading), it was a little scary not knowing what it would be like. In the end the date was set, and I had been saying for over a month in advance that I'd be there so I just thought, screw it might as well see what it is like. Totally worth it. Had a blast. Then on the following trips I have met a few more people, and everyone had been awesome to meet and wheel with. THAT is why I'm going to drive up 3+ hours for a lunch/dinner next week lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rainmang343

New record!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New record!!!   New record!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:14 pm

This is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New record!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New record!!!   New record!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New record!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: General/Off Topic Discussion :: "All Other" Posts-
Jump to: