NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years! Empty
PostSubject: Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years!   Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:46 am

With the holidays fast approaching, I just wanted to reach out to you guys and thank you all for continuing to make this the great group that is NCFJCruisers! I am glad to see our group thriving after 3+ years!!!

I do want to touch base on a few things that are on my mind.

1. I am still in talks with The Cotton Exchange to produce the Rising Sun logo shirts, so that is still on track

2. I would like to see if there is interest in a January meet and greet in Raleigh, I am thinking Frankies Fun Park at Briar Creek.

3. Right after the new year, we will begin dedicated planning for the spring show....we will be offering up a choice of charities and will hold a vote to decide which charity to raise money for this year!

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be off line for the most part, enjoying some much anticipated and needed R&R with the family!

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks again,

David B
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

PostSubject: Re: Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years!   Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Merry Christmas!

Looking forward to a get together with everyone in January!

Looking forward to the spring show!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years!   Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Maybe just a restaurant meet like we did last year.
Back to top Go down
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

PostSubject: Re: Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years!   Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:06 am

jan, in raliegh is perfect
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years!   Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:36 am

raleigh in Jan sounds great...im gonna put my early vote for Victory Junction Gang...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years!   Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just renewed our domain name for another 2 years!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: General/Off Topic Discussion :: "All Other" Posts-
Jump to: