NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Light Offroading in Raleigh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jpizzy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Light Offroading in Raleigh Empty
PostSubject: Light Offroading in Raleigh   Light Offroading in Raleigh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:40 am

Hey guys, I'm new to the group as well as to the FJ and offroading in general! I'm looking for a nice light trail to take in Raleigh! Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks!

Jason
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Light Offroading in Raleigh   Light Offroading in Raleigh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:56 am

Hey Jason! Welcome. I received your email but have been very busy lately. I will be responding to your email later today (we can also discuss after church!).

To answer your question about trails around Raleigh, there are none, unless you know of someone with private land. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
iwashmycar
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
iwashmycar

PostSubject: Re: Light Offroading in Raleigh   Light Offroading in Raleigh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:11 am

Closest is probably Uwharrie which shows to be about 2 hours away from you? I think there is a ride materializing there for December. Keep an eye on the Individual Trail Rides section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rainmang343
jpizzy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Light Offroading in Raleigh   Light Offroading in Raleigh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 am

Thanks Dave & Adam! Dave I'll look for you Sunday. Adam, I'll keep an eye out for that ride, sounds good!

Jason
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Light Offroading in Raleigh   Light Offroading in Raleigh Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Jason, welcome...too bad there is nothing in Raliegh...however your best bet is like what was said before...URE...keep en eye out for the next ride...we look forward to having you on the next ride...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Offroading in Raleigh   Light Offroading in Raleigh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Offroading in Raleigh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: General/Off Topic Discussion :: "All Other" Posts-
Jump to: