NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OME Lift help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

OME Lift help Empty
PostSubject: OME Lift help   OME Lift help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:34 am

so it looks like i will be geting an OME three inch lift on Sat. evening, anyone feel like coming to j-ville and giving me a hand, i dont have alot of tools or anything, but we could go on to base and use the hobby shop that has a lift and all the tools we would need, i will pay for your gas, time if needed and of course the beer/food..... let me know if anyone would be up for it.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

OME Lift help Empty
PostSubject: Re: OME Lift help   OME Lift help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:43 am

I wish I could come down and help...I don't know what I would be doing, but wish I could help...but Saturday has been a long planned date night with the wife.

I remember working at the hobby shops on base with my buddies. They are near Holcomb Blvd, correct? It has been almost 20 years since I have been on base. Would be so cool to see the changes that have been made.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

OME Lift help Empty
PostSubject: Re: OME Lift help   OME Lift help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:45 am

yeah they are right near holcomb. id be doing it on sunday... and i'll probably go to new river they have a new/nicer shop.
Back to top Go down
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

OME Lift help Empty
PostSubject: Re: OME Lift help   OME Lift help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:25 am

if no one is free this weekend but maybe next, the 7-8 i could wait it would give me time to buy and ship my..... UCA, spindle, diff. drop, sway bar relcator, Rear LCA, RLCA proection(possibly) and extended brake lines, put it on all at the same time....
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

OME Lift help Empty
PostSubject: Re: OME Lift help   OME Lift help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:20 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Sponsored content

OME Lift help Empty
PostSubject: Re: OME Lift help   OME Lift help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OME Lift help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: General/Off Topic Discussion :: "All Other" Posts-
Jump to: