NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE

Go down 
+5
Dano
MadToy
David B
smoky cruiser
FiJiKrawl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FiJiKrawl
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
FiJiKrawl

HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Empty
PostSubject: HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE   HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Hey y'all, I'm Krawl! I'm a new dad, avid backpacker and outdoor enthusiast. I have a black 2007 6MT. I've only had it off pavement twice since I bought it a year and half ago. I grew up with Jeeps, (I've had the TJ, XJ, YJ, and ZJ) but fell in love with the FJ when Peterson's first debuted them in ads. Finally got one and I can honestly say I've never LOVED a vehicle this much.

Lookin' forward to meetin' everyone and eventually hittin' the trail!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE   HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
smoky cruiser
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
smoky cruiser

PostSubject: welcome new dad   HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Name is Colin I got 3 kids and a fourth on the way any day now currently in early labor. I live in Asheville. Some great camping and trails up here. I got some back packing buddies, but I rarely have energy to join up but they get down on the regular. Hit me up if your in the Asheville area. Welcome and enjoy your rig.
Back to top Go down
http://greenmindedcarpentry.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE   HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Krawl, congrats on being a new dad. Its an awesome thing. My wife and I just had our second. A lot of our outings are family friendly. We take our 2 year old whenever we go off road.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE   HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Welcome Krawl! Proud dad of an awesome 6 year old boy here! Yeah found a great place here, we all love the FJ! we have a lot of great people here, and hope to meet up soon! Again welcome!

David
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE   HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Welcome from Huntersville. Check out the individual trail rides section. There's always something going on here if you want to get it dirty..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Dano
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
Dano

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE   HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:14 am

Welcome to the group Krawl! Congratulations on becoming a father, I have two boys 6 and 4 they are a blast! They love to ride in the FJ! I cannot imagine being without my FJ!!
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE   HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:22 am

Krawl, welcome, where abouts in south Charlotte are you located? I am in the Steele Creek area off HWY 160 over by Rivergate. Congrats on being a new dad! We are awaiting our first child and we are very excited about it!
Back to top Go down
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
dsbike

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE   HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Welcome from Concord. I'm an old Dad, but I have 3 grandkids, 14, 2 1/2, & 6 months.
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE   HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
aha2988
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
aha2988

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE   HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Hey Krawl glad you could join the forum! hope to see you on the trail soon buddy!! backpackin or wheelin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE   HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLO FROM SOUTH CHARLOTTE
Page 1 of 1