NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Campsite suggestions?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
dsbike

Campsite suggestions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campsite suggestions?   Campsite suggestions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 am

Nice camper Madtoy. I like the slide out on the end, bet it really opens up the inside.
You should check into one or more of the camping discount clubs. Goodsam and Passport America both get good discounts at camp grounds. If you camp during the week Passport America will pay for itself in 2-3 nights stay. I use PA.
You may also want to check out iRV2.com forum. One of the best rving forums out there. Lots of help and experience.
Back to top Go down
MadToy
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
MadToy

Campsite suggestions? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campsite suggestions?   Campsite suggestions? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:48 pm

dsbike wrote:
Nice camper Madtoy. I like the slide out on the end, bet it really opens up the inside.
You should check into one or more of the camping discount clubs. Goodsam and Passport America both get good discounts at camp grounds. If you camp during the week Passport America will pay for itself in 2-3 nights stay. I use PA.
You may also want to check out iRV2.com forum. One of the best rving forums out there. Lots of help and experience.

Thanks for the tips. I'll check those out. We have a few trips planned for this year already. Hoping to get out there again soon - but definitely places with some swimming Smile
Back to top Go down

Campsite suggestions?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: General/Off Topic Discussion :: "All Other" Posts-
Jump to: